Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SNSD are my treasure

I always get so touchy from the inside, like something is tickling my eyes from inside, whenever i listen to Complete by GirlsGeneration, especially when i listen to their live in their first Korea Concert Tour.
I just always in the end, gets all teary :') I know i dont just love them for being an idol but i love them more than that, like they were a family member of mine but of course, she is MY wife ;) dae, tippani hwang? XD kekeke!

I knew there's no perfection, but this lady here, she's closes to one.
Doesnt matter whether to just judge on her appearance or even her husky sexy voice, but her inner feelings, her heart, is what melts me a lot. I wont say i know her best, because, i want to know her even longer, so i can understand her more and to know her even better, which that concludes, she will be staying in my heart for a long long long time! how long? Hmmmmm, i name that Forever :)
So, whenever i watches complete performed live, i always catch Taeyeon's attention.

Her expressions were jjang, how she got teary is how i got teary also.
Silly? I dont know what you may call it, but probably is because i was touched by the performance they put up for us, their effort to make us enjoy with every moves and songs sang by them :)
Live or not, lipsync or not, doesnt really matters to me, honestly.
I just love them a lot!

I am very thankful with the people around me right now, the right ones.
The ones that suppose to last with me, has been revealed already.
Those that i care less and doesnt need, was finally removed once and for all.
:) some people just never grows.
They never give respect to people around them and what they expect was respect from us to them.
Dont be such a fool with words like pointing fingers are like pointing back at yourself.
and much more rubbish junky words.
your call, but if you have that right proper brain and mind, use it, not waste it, buddy.
dont let your vagina judge people, dont let your cock do the talking.
Its your brain and mouth that should do the thing.
but probably now, how true it is when people said "she has cock, she forgets friends"
cos, when you have her pussy, you become a pussy, you stood out your friends, not stood up.
are there any man instinct left in you? and no, not when you are fucking her.
think of what you did to your friends, yours.
I aint talking about me, because i care lesser, or should i say care none.

When people borrowed you stuff, especially its a gift, doesnt matter its expensive or not.
ITS A GIFT, study this word and learn, cockblock!
You should've taken care of it, taken well care of it.
You broke my dvd, you second handed puss!
After thinking so long, probably, is just true enough of they told me,
you broke it on purpose.
how could you? pretend to be nice, apologizing to me, grabbing my arm and plead to get back like sisters.
next thing before i knew it, you broke my girls generation dvd collection.

no point of getting on my nerves, its already broken.
but this teach me a lesson, never believe a person who used to be a bitch,
even if they apologize, they never change, they just becomes bitchier and thats all they ever be.


you pretended to be nice, borrowed people's stuff and then went and break it.
i hope you'll be break sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment