Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A thank you, to everyone :)

Finally, im back here to blog. Been...yes, BUSY again this month.
Made a decision to choose another job, wise choice :) indeed, a few colleagues is following with me ^^
But of course, they had their own reasons too..
I am stressed out and seriously, lack of sleep.
Sleep at 3am, waking up at 5am, every single day, is not very ideally :/ but....ugh, no choice.
I always ask myself, when can you go Korea?
Friends asked, "when can we go Korea" okay, i have a whole gang of friends who happens to love GG as well. so we're sort of planning to go together someday :) maybe end of this year or early next year.
Hopefully :) everything goes well!
I want to go to a country with my favorite season....WINTER!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! so yes, that is why i choose those dates ^^
A few of them already started travelling to Korea already :'( *sobs*
junyi even asked me if i want to sneak into his luggage bag TT.TT but he inform me late..
or else i would've go on a diet to become smaller size so i can fit in x) nyahahahaha!!
He went there and i was like, ask him to just get me the banana milk bottle!
in malaysia they only sell those in boxes, i had always dream of having the bottles ones! it's cute! like taetae!
He even went to SNSD fansign event :'( i swear, i almost bang my head against the wall.
he was looking at Tiffany all the time, telling me how sweet she was!
i know she is, that is why i've chosen her as my wife ;))) he was so close to his wife though, Yoona.
he told me that he was shock until cant scream for her name x) kekekekeke!!!
so, i was stressed out, not because of jealousy, but my work.
he text me once he reach KL. he insist on picking me up from work, sure :) why not.

I was shock when he bring up a plastic bag filled with banana milk!!!!
OMGEEE!! they are so freaking cute!! it always reminds me how Taeyeon would goes "bananaaaaaa"
LOL! that explains why i love it!
went to Fu Sheng to have our dinner, this time i am very careful with the food i ordered.
but in the end, same thing happens, he have to finish most of it >.< as i gave up half way because my stomach starts to hurt x.x

He actually gave me like 10 bottles of banana milk but since he love it more than i do, i gave him back some, cos i dont think i can finish it :P then, he suddenly took a plastic bag, saying that it's for me. asked him what is but he doesnt want to tell ._. then he took a pair of Taeny socks!! omg! CUTE!!!! my bias!!
thank him and off he go back to his hometown :)
i look at the plastic bag, thinking he must've bought a shirt for me or something, until when i open them...

OMG

IT'S BROWNIE!!!!!!


Now, if any of you here dont know who Brownie is, he is the dog i mentioned about.
If you are a k-popper, you should know well about this dog :) he is so darn famous!
People like Shin Bora, Jessica Jung and JaeJoong have this doll.
I am a doggie lover, so he is one of my love :) but i remember not mentioning about it.
since i know is impossible to have it and i also dont want to mention it because i know the people who loves me will try to get it for me kkkkkkk (so perasan huh?) but is true, and i dont want to trouble anyone.
I appreciate the fact that you guys loves me so much :')
But i was seriously surprise!! Now, Brownie is finally mine!!
Gomawo Junyi ahhhhhh!!!!!
Did i mentioned that he saw Kim Jae Joong in person? He went to his cafe and saw JaeJoong about to have a haircut at the saloon next to the cafe, but JJ manager dont allow him to take picture. Junyi told me JaeJoong is good looking in person :Q but what makes me envy him is he went to Taeyeon's dad's optical shop!! which i want to go badly!! Gahhhhhhh!!!

Now my sister complains about my bed having too much stuffs == but i feel comfortable having them around me when i sleep~~~~

I have the huge bolster of Tiffany Hwang.
Then my new TaeTae pillow :)
I have my dookongs in my arm every single night to hide my face with it when i sleeps.
Now i have Brownie (jessica) by my side!

Awesome :p

My thank you's wont be enough....i seriously....dont know how to ever thank you guys :)
I didnt lose, instead i gain so much :)
Once, i was silly enough to think why, but now, to know that so many people loves me.
that to the point they are always trying to grant my wishes.
i am seriously touched by it.
Is not about the gifts, but the efforts and thoughts of the love that you guys put in.
sincerely, having you guys? i wont need to ask for more.

Okay, my stomach is killing me.
Physically.
Time to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment