Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A New Beginning

Alright, left Bella (like at LAST!) thank you, God :3
I feel so much better after leaving the drama queen manager XD
A brand new start in a new company tomorrow on wards, gosh! D; wish i could've rest longer at home.
How do i feel?
Like this...
If you feel like this, put your hands up ;))
Damn it! Stop being so cute already you dork! too much of Tae Tae by your side is the cause for this.
Because i literally had that two tone color like Taeyeon's short haircut.
Took some time to finally decide it's time to look more mature and professional.
I mean, i cant just have that kind of color.
Hello, we're talking about company's image here.
Finally.
After 4 years long.
4 years long of no having dark color or even my natural hair color.
Finally,
I've dyed my hair into a dark tone color
+.+
Well, i am super not use to it, still does ._. but people around me LOVE it OTL
right.
After having my hair dye, parents and friends stated i look like a teenager.
which by the way, i am an adult at the age of 23.
Just came back from a saloon, funny how my hairstylist asked which school i went to.
i told him i am 23!
she was like "i thought you are high school student"
=.=
I dyed my hair darker color slightly because i want to look more mature rather than being a korean wannabe.
LOL
and what happened!?
she cut my hair having fringe....which in the end, makes me look more like a kid!!
Never mind...
Dear Fringe, please grow fast :/

A whole new start from tomorrow on wards.
May it be a great beginning :)
Sometimes, i rather work independently.
like that, less nosy people, less crap to talk about.
work work work.
LOL.
No matter how hard i work, how much money i got.
i will never get you.
Since i got a family to take care of.
I want you badly :(

But is my duty, my responsibility to take care of my family.
I dont just live under the same roof with them and gave them nothing.
Is time i show how much i love and would take care of them :)
although i might not have millions for them.
but thousands every month should do the trick.
cos i know, a couple of hundred ringgit is nothing, money has become really small lately.

I should prepare myself for tomorrow.
yeah.
HWAITING!







P/S: Special thanks to you, Junyi. For bringing me to places to get my interview done! If it wasnt for you, i dont know how in the world can i get it done :) so. GOMAWO! if you're reading this :) i appreciate it to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment