Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, May 18, 2013

...read this...perhaps not. or never.


The stars you made, 813.
Still with me.
Look for me will you?
I want to.
But i am afraid.
Afraid to that i would be pushed away.
But if the pain was to be able to see you again.
Let pain be it's way, doesnt matter.
What matter most is you, there is something that you should really know.
You were only cheated once.
But the rest, was real.
How many years has it been?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just why does it still feels the same in the heart and mind?
Kuan.
Sorry.
Take one step.
I'll take the rest.
There's explanation.
Or maybe.
I should just let it die off.
Well.
I should?
Doesnt matter.
I am just sorry.
If there is one thing that i would ever need to apologize for.
That is to you.
You're the only person that made me feel guilty towards to.
When can i pull this torn off?
please

No comments:

Post a Comment