Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello~ and never say Goodbye ;)

Hello people ): gahhh! im tired, lately i dont even have time of my own.
Well i do, when i finish work...and i took the advantage to go to bed early :/
wtf, ikr!
Anyhow, i seriously miss seeing the girls!! SNSD!! when can i see you girls again with my own eyes right in front of me D: WHEN!?!?! I am so missing you so much right now, Tiffany, Tae Tae and Sica <3
Bogoshipo!

How is working life?
All i can say, i laugh everyday == yeap, every single day.
I might die due to laughing too much one day or my neck breaking in half :X LOL!
So, yeah, speechless right?
But is all fun fun fun, what's the point of working when you are not happy ;)
Best colleagues ever, i dare to say and swear. They never failed to keep me smiling.
Okay, i am totally in love with this picture!! how could i not?
"finally our heart is completed"
I love what they said, is true ^^ we're always there for each other.
Look at our phones! hahaha! i mean the cover! (BOO!! Iphone users!!) :p just...kidding!
Aww, dont be offended, i was just kidding.
Is easy to know which one is my phone isnt it?
yeah, too obvious :)

Now, time for some interesting GIF that i found which made me smile like a dork in front of the computer screen :3
excuse me? why is my wife getting bullied here?
XD hahaha! bully her more! poor fany, getting all wet :p where's your hero when you need?
Taeyeon ah, your wife needs your help!!
er..i guess you wont be able to help either, since you are needing one too :p
and OMG! i love your shorts TaeTae, tell me where you got it! kekeke.

i personally loves the conversation below also ;)

"i miss how we used to hang out last time, KLCC and outings"

- we can still hang out, but things just wont be the same anymore, you know~ -

"oh, for me, nothing changes much since you are still here"

Okay, if you are reading this, just so you know, i am smiling and i want to say THANKS, Love ya *thumb up* yeap, for me nothing changes, no it does, no more garbage hanging around us or loitering around us.
No need to witness disrespectful stuffs.

So yes, genting trip up, anyone? :)
Korea trip up next year or next end of the year, anyone?
I'll just post it on fb when the time comes, and i'll tag you guys in the message box like the usual, okay?
but just so you know, even if you liked the post i posted and i didnt message you personally, please dont be so desperate and invited yourself, kay?

I will hang out with the one i wants ^^
time for work!
tata<3

No comments:

Post a Comment