Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Taeny is coloring my life :D

Fuhhhhh~ it's like really cold right now, my fingers felt like Popsicle >< hahaha~
I really really hope my hypertension doesnt needs to rely onto medication, cos who in the world likes taking medication \O/ no one! Especially me, i cant swallow pills, i have to like, make them all go powder and add with water >.> i know right. pathetic, what to do, i was doing all the way ever since i was a kid!


How to say.....mmmm~ it's more severe now...
like if i look at my phone to read the sms and look up, i got all dizzy.
and if i bend down to pick things up, i got all dizzy.
:/ it was never that way last time. eottoke? life continues ;)


Sometimes, i really dont understand you.
you like to be sarcastic then suddenly become all nice again.
like what the hell dude, make your decision, cos i cant stand sarcasm.
one more sarcasm from you to me, you're a goner.
im serious.


reading my previous blog is sort of a good and bad idea.
maybe i should just stop.
i even thought about deactivating my fb account \O/ but i cant, some people i love are still there!
i talk to her, she gave tons of pov....thanks darling, you're a genius and i LIKE you, kay? no love love going on between you and me XDXD wifey might just kill me.


so tired, were the word always coming out from my mouth constantly.
i really am, no matter how much i sleep, i still get all tired.
i got a great offer to transfer into another centre, with extra income.
money is perfect, who hates money? o.o but well, truth is, money cant buy happiness.
with my awesome colleagues im having here, laughing all day long.
can money buy me that? no....
so really, im having a hard time thinking about.


Ahhhh~ I NEED SOME RELAXATION!!! 
Taeny! Que!!


 as from what i know from other sowons, this is during music core, they are hosting.
where Taeyeon said "come here, let oppa give you a hug!"
and Tiff was like "no! no! no!"
So like yeah, first.... Taeyeon.... just since when have you turn into.... OPPA ???
XD
and secondly??


STOP BEING A PERVERT! THANKS!!!
Oh my goodness!! the moment i saw this gif, i was literally yelling at my screen "kim byun tae!"
your smirk, your dirty sneaky smirk!!
i swear you are a serious pervert >< well......lucky you! 
Tiff! i miss you in your dark hair :)


and just sometimes...
i feel bad for seobaby~
their appa and omma is always together, looking at each other, while she's......forever alone?
:O gah!!! come come! i want a maknae like seo! hahahaha!


My comment on paparazzi?
Its an awesome addictive music :D it is! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!
but the video is kind of messy? maybe it's because of the background, because honestly.
the dance was amazingly addictive also! like their live performance :) it was DAEBAK!
yes, a proud sowon blogging now.
so from what i heard, it was SME most expensive video ever produce........
Okay.........
like yeah.....i dont know.....the background is really kind of messy :/ sorry, is the truth...
if you want to kill me, sowons out there, reading this, im just stating my fact alright.
GG is JJANG AWESOME DAEBAK, just the music video background.
so yeah....
PINK WASHING GLOVES??
now i'll be dancing to BOOM BOOM BOOM when im washing my plates i guess?
XD muahahahaha!
kidding! i dont wear gloves when i wash dishes :3 maybe i should?


I love it whenever they does that! is like AWWWWWWW!!!
*vomits rainbow* CUTENESS AND SWEETNESS overload!!!!
Taeyeon, i love you...but this hairstyle is a no no. looks a little....messy?
yeah! im using this word again, dont kill me this time Taenganger :X
My pouting baby and my chubby taengoo,
is it just me or the picture not doing a good work and makes tae tae kind of, chubby?
:X
My Taeny in their world ;)
and whenever i see sweet sweet moments of Taeny from fancam.....
i goes...
and whenever i see they exchange eye contact?
i goes....

Thats how reacted alright :p yeah, locksmith.











honestly? i start to hate you.
kthxbye.





oh yeah, goodbye m'sia soon and hello overseas soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment