Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Big Bang The Intermark Hotel

Bye Big Bang :)
hahahaha, no i did no attend their concert, although i knew where they stayed in the first day when they reach KL. is no other than MY WORKING PLACE *cheers* \(^_^)/
A few friend of mine is going, so does my colleague.
they invited me, but i decline, since.....i am just not so into them :X hahaha.
So, i skipped.
My friend, Tahlia is a huge fan of Taeyang :p she kept asking me what to do during concert.
So i just give her tips based on my experience :)) I heard it rain.
and seriously, Stadium Merdeka? eww.
On 27th October, i came to work early, like 8am +.+ i always does.
i went up the escalator, when i turn my back around, the guy behind me in a blue jacket hoodie, immediately hung his head low, i was like o.O wae??
but i didnt care much so i just continue making my way, but i realize a fat korean man was walking beside the other guy, i actually slowed down to check him out, he looks up, but looks away quickly == like he is avoiding people.
He is either Seungri or TOP, but i didnt care much so i just left.
when once it's even more confirmed that they are, staying in The Intermark Hotel.
My friend was so excited about it.
quite an amount of fans were waiting at the lobby but seems like, there is no sign of BB.
GD was spotted in KLCC as far as i know.
(cut)

I see how my friend really wish to see her Taeyang.
so i asked if she wants to give it a try and go the pool area. she said, cant be that coincidence.
but nothing lose, we made our way there, when we are making our way to the pool once the lift arrive at its floor, we two were so busy talking, she was telling me about her BB concert and stuffs, LOL.
All of a sudden, i stunned.
Like literally cant move, Taeyang walking towards us +.+ he just finished his gym session.
He looks at me, i didnt know what to do but just bow and said "Taeyang Oppa, Annyeong~~~"
he bows back ^^ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!!
I quickly take my phone out to record him since i was so damn near to him, but his bodyguard dont allow.
he even walk to me and block my camera lens ==o0o never mind, so i give up.

Tahlia, i guess she cant sleep tonight XD so we left as i was rushing to go for dinner, but we reach ground floor and saw Taeynag ordering food XD we waited a little while.
Guess who i saw ;)


XIAH JUNSU OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE RIGHT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Okay, you've been punk'd, he isnt Xiah Junsu :p just his look alike. hahaha.
dont you agree with me? LOL, when i saw him waiting for the lift, i stunned a little.
Maybe because he is cute and at the same time, seriously look like Junsu oppa >_<
cant accept his cuteness, i decided to have a selca with him, thankfully, he allows.
jinja cute :3
oh, sorry, forgot, he is one of BB's backup dancer, they said he has a twin and they both are famous.
i really have no idea who is he, all i know that he is darn cute.
and he's a korean, so is an absolute ++ XDXDXD

I hope to meet many more korean idols and artist in the future.
Hopefully, to have interaction with them, such as like, Hyomin or this cutie here :p
I thank God and both the artist for being kind and nice :)

P/S : actually. honestly. i am upset. not only you too. but no matter what. i will still accept it...no matter what.

Love my life :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bb are kings of kpop.
    Not a opinion but facts.
    Even though I'm a exol I still think bb will always be the best group but exo are really amazing 😉

    ReplyDelete