Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, October 14, 2012

is Taeny real?

Hahaha, did my title get your attention? Were you wondering the same like i do?

Well, some people cant accept it, while on the other hand, many were hoping for it to be real.
My point?
Whether Taeny is really dating one another or not, that wasnt the point.
You cant deny, just the way they have each other, it's more than amazing :)
The fact, that no one can ever deny, unless, they would like to lies to themselves about it.
their friendship arent just as simple as sistership or best friend relationship.
No denial.
Remember how on Dangerous Boys, i forget that guy's name, he accidentally threw some shredded newspaper that hits Tiffany on the head, Taeyeon was definitely looking at Tiffany, they exchanges glances, Taeyeon just smile sheepishly and threw some newspaper back at that guy.
Okay, you can say that's what best friends do for one another.
Alright.
The fact that your eyes wont deny those fancams uploaded on Youtube, that whenever they looks at one another, Taeyeon or Tiffany could be found, looking away, smiling shyly.
Talking about eyes contact, what i loved most was Taeyeon's.
It seems like on many fancam or pictures taken, she doesnt mind if her photos came out that she is looking at Tiffany intimately or what, she just doesnt mind.
and many many times, i've caught her doing so.
The way she looks at Tiffany can be very intimate or something sweet.
or

See what i meant?
the way Taeyeon would looks at Tiffany, is very different.
I mean, the feeling she plays out in from her eyes.
Pictures can tells you a lot.
Is like, Taeyeon worship Tiffany a lot!!

The more pictures i am posting here on my blog, the more you all will feel the same with me.
What feeling?
Suspicious about their relationship.

When i talked about Taeny, some people doesnt like that i suspect they were something more than just friends/sisters.
I mean, if they really are, in a relationship.
who are we to say no?
Besides, to be living under the same roof together for so many years.
Growing up together.
Going through obstacles together.
I doubt small feelings wont start because of the reasons above.
why not?
They have been together for almost most of their teens life together.
Growing up together and turning into adult together.
I doubt this two never kiss one another before :P

Come on.
9 girls, living under roof.
living together for so long.
Girls can be naughty, girls like to try things out.
Kissing a two or more, wont do much harm.
Who knows?
we wont know for sure that is, im just saying. 


Look at the that two at the end.
Into the world of their own once again.
:)
Cute arent they?
Hmmmm, anyone remember that Tiffany was pulled out from all performance when she injured herself again?
Well, we shall let the pictures do the talking.

with Tiffany...
without Tiffany..
with Tiffany...
without Tiffany...

Arent the above gifs making things pretty obvious that Taeyeon is kind of bored without Tiffany around her?
I mean, yeah, everyone is worried about Tiffany, but they never let it ruin their day or something.
But look at Taeyeon.
She could've hug her other members. like she does with Tiffany.
Maybe, your reason to me were
"because she's the closest with Tiffany"
well, i say she is super clingy towards Tiffany, just like how Tiffany is clingy towards Taeyeon.
Okay, i believe they can do all this because they are the closest with one another.
But there will always be a reason why they were this close.

and some where on some shows
(i do not remember well, what was it)
But yes, Tiffany said :
“I’ve been with Taeyeon for 6 years, and this was the first time we’ve been apart for so long. After 10 days, we made a big fuss because we missed each other and sent each other text messages and pictures.”

And during the early years of their debut, Tiffany was place as a host on some varieties show.
along with a guy.
Taeyeon was being introduce as the guest for them.
Tiffany said :
"i told you, me and Taeyeon's relationship, is hard to explain...our relationship is urmmmm"
"wife" Taeyeon answered.
The guy then asked :
"are you fond of her??"
Tiffany got embarrassed, her cheeks flustering bright pink!
She even hits her co-host partner.
But in Taeyeon's replies :
"yes, i am very fond of her"
while their hands were holding together.

There comes when the moment, you asked yourself.
"is this two for real?"
have you ever wonder why you would questioned yourself in your mind that way?
:) the answer were easy.
Because the things that Taeny does on camera, was so opened.
and real.
like they really do cherish one another existence.
that there is no need to hide their appreciation for one another.
i too, dont think there is a need to hide your feelings, if you love someone.

The fact you can see how much they feels lucky enough to have each other.
Is more than enough to portray that their friendship werent just that simple.
^^
they are fond to have one another company.
They are happy whenever they are together side by side.
I just love it whenever they smiles to one another when they happens to look at each other.
see what i mean now? i die for anything to get that smile from Tiffany.

Their eyes contact can always be intense at first, but slowly, they'll just smile away shyly.
Is like, they love peeking at one another, if they were standing side by side.
Sometimes, 
i feel sorry for Maknae Joo Hyun
during MCore hosting,
you can see a lot of TAENY interaction, like, Tiffany was mostly standing in the middle.
But she would constantly mostly, look at Taeyeon's side.
But i know, they love their maknae a lot.
just that.
they love each other more.
:P


There are reasons why LOCKSMITHS were named for Taeny shippers.
Tiffany was caught having a necklace with a lock shaped like pendant,
while Taeyeon on the other hand, had the key to the lock :)
they both wore it during Gee debut.
I mean is normal, bestie gets couple stuffs together at times.
just for the fun time sake.

Any of you heard the rumor last year or so,
about one of their manager getting drunk in a club, and accidentally spilling out that.
Two of the members of Girls Generation, were really dating.
This rumor died off of course, after a few weeks.
But rumors or not,
when this was spoken, first pair that got into my mind, were Taeny.
What about you? 
and if you're still wondering why :)
let me tell you why.
That's cos, our mind automatically projects Taeny.
due to their sweetness of relationship.
Even when many of you wants to deny about it, but cant deny the fact they were CLOSE.

During Phuket.
Message moments.
Tiffany and Taeyeon, both had hard times,
sending their video message to one another!
watch it and you'll feel what i felt.



I dont know how many of you think alike with me.
But i know many are out there, standing with me on this.
Taeny is Love :)


I love this two, to the max, i am a huge fan of Tiffany.
But because of Taeny's relationship.
I fell for Taeyeon too :)


and also, whenever there's any interaction to be done from Taeyeon to Tiffany.
Taeyeon would normal gets all awkward, whether is physically or not.
why so awkward with someone you call "your member"
unless, you have a crush on that person?
Okay, i might get bash for making this as a reason, but i wasnt.
I mean.
Taeyeon is ultimately adorable whenever she is around Tiffany!
^^
honest.
Someone once asked me.
"if this two were really in a relationship, who do you think plays the male role?"
Lol.
is that even necessary, roles or no role.
that wasn't the matter and that doesnt matter at all, when it comes to love!
But my POV?
Taeyeon would be more protective type of a lover.
Tiffany is much more of a girlish kind of girl, while Taeyeon?
........



She might not be as girlish type of girl like Tiffany.
hahahahaha
but i love how Taeyeon is always true to herself.
doesnt matter, she's cute in any way ^^

I was getting respond like.
"Taeyeon and Tiffany were only doing things like this in public eyes, for the sake of getting attention"
whether their relationship was real or not.
no one can really judge it.
whether they were just faking it for the public eyes or the cameras.
i dont know
*shrugs shoulders*
i think, faking it or not.
the passion that flares in their eyes for each other.
Is not something to be fake about
.....


The way Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, is no joke at all.
nothing that can be fake.
if it is, she's really good in it then.

I think i can go on forever with this topic on hand.
Whether they are real or not.
the answer can never be answered by us fans or locksmith.
only the two that were involve will only know.

There comes another topic about Taeyeon's butt fetish towards Tiffany ;)
it'll be long before i can end my blog about this.
BTW, who wont look, when Tiffany has such glorious butt.
Tae Tae in Miyoung's room :P
nothing special about that.

Well,
Locksmiths.
we are created for some reason.
their interaction can lead us to fantasy or wishes.
their love can lead us into writing fics after fics about them.
their relationship are some of our dream in hope they are really real, like how real they are on stage.
Taeny
Are the reason to make us hope they are also sweet to one another behind the scene.
Some of us might not even be able to afford to see them with another else.
But that is way beyond our controls.
We are only thinking that way, was because, they look good together.
I love Tiffany, that is why i want her to be with someone who will take really good care of her.
Protect and Love her.
odd, that person i imagined, turns out to be Taeyeon.
Hahaha
You dont call me Locksmith for no reason ;)
I only wish to see many many sweetness interaction in between them.
i wont blame them one bit, even when i died due to their sweetness.
I promise.
This is one long blog isnt it?
At the end,
the answer is in your hands.




what can we do, LOCKSMITHS?











P/S :

Sometimes, things remained the same no matter how many years has gone by.
People learns how to appreciate the people and things around them.
when they know how much it meant to them.

15 comments:

  1. such a long post about taeny.
    thanks~ i love it~
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gahhh I was like QAQ when I reading this post!I was totally definitely absolutely agree what you saying!!!you know I just cant describe what i feeling for taeny! n you totally describe it out!taeny are just..amazing n lovely ! they're too match,you know, I always pray that taeny r  really getting together ! lol n when I saw the news about nichkhun or someone else with ffany,I was upset and really get mad of it lol i just cant accept taeyeon or tiffany getting together with a man T.T well,this post are really great ! Love it so much ! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post, gifs and detailed description. Honestly, I used to doubt Taeny relationship for many years. The way they worship each other are deniable. Tiffany satisfies everything about Taeyeon. It goes for Taeyeon too she's so proud of Tiffany existence. Where can we find this kind of relationship in the world? they never ignore or give up toward each other however I wish they are real and be happy together forever but I am so confused now after KhunFany shit and TaeTEUK dating rumor. I hesitate and dare not judge this couple anymore... when will I know it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Locksmith I must acknowledge that sometimes TaeNy doing things like this in public eyes, for the sake of getting attention
    and maybe if they're too awkward to each other it's because of Locksmith worship them outrageously.


    but most of the time, I think they're doing this for the sake of themself, especially behind the scene moment, you can't deny TaeNy relationship ;)

    also Locksmith have to remember that there's no way they will do it all the time just the sake of getting attention, so TaeNy must be real

    I agree that Taeyeon plays the male, just look of how sometimes she acts, sits, and choice of clothes

    they were meant to be together, couple made in heaven, no other person suits for them
    they make each other life complete

    I prays to God so that TaeNy is real, and will always love each other forever^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaeNy Jjang~ ! <3 This makes my heart more flutter xD I always observed TaeNy's behaviour on & off cam.(well off course in fan.cam) and for me,no matter what kind of feelings they have or they feel towards each other.. as long as they being true to it and they're happy. I'll support them with all my heart~ kekeke~ I LOVE TAENY, TAENY is REAL <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. your post is beautiful but you must misjudge this couple cos KhunFany is realest and happened for so long. one of your gif during MBC KMW at Bkk, Tiffany was looking at Nichkhun, see Taeyeon eyes rolled to him at her right side and she seems signal Fany not to be so obvious cos a lots of cam focused on them lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This couple confused me before but now i realized they are not real only best friends but they are good at confusing fans. I believe that Fany has dated Nichkhun for few years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great relationship
    and it's very hard feel when each other feel the same feeling

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this post... glad that i am not the only one feel and think like this... i think when tiffany mention about her ideal guy / husband in some interview, she said that he must be has same religion as her.. that is very clear that khun fany is not real... khun is budhist you know..lol but (un)fortunately it is could not make taeny is not real..you know why? simple, because it is impossible that fany would mention she want marry her dream girl in the future.. which none other is kim taeyeon.. if they are even real. it is normal for her to dreaming about normal future like husband n stuff.. but don't you think it is rude if shes really dating khun but said that she prefer same religion as her partner. i might say that khunfany shipper is the delusional one..sorry guys..lol and that is true that in the end we just could came with speculation and opinion.. but the truth is just them and god who knew right.. just like fany ever mentioned in her
    blog if we are not them or god. we wont ever know..
    and i think the people who deny taeny is such a homophobic or what idk.. i just want to say..you do not have right to judge them because..taeyeon herself very open minded about lgbt i believe.. she even said that same sex relationship was okay as long as they are love each other. it was mentioned in her q&a in 2005 or 2006 sorry i kinda forgot.. but then again.. wth she even got question like that during trainee day..lol.. that must be some reason.. cough tiffany cough ..taeny is real.. i am okay if they are not even real or will marry other guy later..it is hurt but i am already mature now lol. than again because in the end , i still believe that they are love each other and will find each other tough just as best of the best friend. it is just very irritated and i resent to people who bash them and said rude thing like it is impossible that they are gay for each other.. it is not just hurting taeny if they are even real..but also other people who
    maybe is gay n etc... it is not that i am gay okay..but i have a friends whose gay n etc.. beside i am believe that you do not need to be gay to know what taenys love means...you just need to open your eyes and heart.. and love at least taeyeon or tiffany with all of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tnx for this post...i really adore Taeyeon and after finding about the TaeNy thingy i immediately fell for Tiffany also...and now i really really like TaeNy..i find them cute together...i don't why but everytime i saw pictures of them together i always felt happy...maybe i guess it's because i'm a fan and i accept their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first, I was very skeptical about the whole TaeNy thing. I've read other blogs by people who are TaeNy shippers and they were very mean spirited toward people who were also skeptical or denied the possibility. I was one of those people who kind of denied the possibility, not that I would think there's anything wrong with the two of them being together if they are; I just think by my nature, I look for facts rather than rumors. I like that you gave details and things to look for when these two interact with each other (such as the variety show hosting thing). If TaeNy is real, I would just wish them happiness and hope that they can be open about it without fear from ridicule from those who think it's wrong. They are my biases in the group :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this post! I felt the same with you. ^^ Well actually I've been a fan of gg just during THE BOYS era. I'm not yet a big fan back then. I just started listening to their songs, memorizing their names, knowing their boyfriends.. I almost became a BAEKYEON shipper before. I even said to my friend (who was a fan of Baek) that BAEKYEON was real. Hmm, then I became curious with TaeNy. So I searched about them and why they were many shippers. I've read a lot about them, watched a lot about them, then I'm really touched. I forgot about baekyeon and realized that I'm shipping TAENY so bad. I'm admiring they're friendship eversince then I heard about locksmiths, and called myself as one of them. Ugh. Whatever kind of relationship they have, I do hope that TAENY will end up together until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Because of your posts I think it's not only rumors based on my observations, I had a bestfriend but never in my life I treated her like the way Taeyeon does like "intimately" unless you had crushing over her, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teany seems realistic but really lately I've been doubting if they are real so I kinda need hard evidence you see I always shipped yoonaxtaeyeon for the fun of it but not serious. And lately I've been dong search on teany and I've been receiving hard evidence from the blogs & my friends who are hard core sones And locksmiths. I've been sone since the genie era. Even though my bias in gg was/ still is (otp12) jessica (I love Jessica she's so cute)#goldenstar . Any who I think khuntiffany was a simple relation that was in the past or sm used baekyeon to cover up both chanbaek & taeny. I mean have you seen how hurt poor bby taeyeon was & tiffany avoided taeyeon most of the time to create distance. Khuntiffany seems was like it was simple "likely you bby" but Tiffany realised her love for taeyeon was real. Or that khuntiffany only went out for attention towards the couple so that Jessica leaving issue will be sorted. We will never know but only hope. Btw is gg going to have comeback soon want my fav girlies coming back to slay. I'm still a sone (strong love for gg) even though my bias was kicked out of the group cuz of sm (stands for shitty management). I hated when ppl blamed gg when jj (Jessica Jung) was kicked out only cuz sm didn't want having her own fashion line N sm not getting the money from it. #SNSD #SONE ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this unnies so much,i hope that i get a bestfriend like them

    ReplyDelete