Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, August 15, 2013

BUSY-body

Ugh, with my new upcoming novel ahead and constant needing of updates on my 3 active stories on the internet, this is tiring. Not that i dont like it, a little complain from your author is definitely not surprising right?
I think i would say that is quite a success that i manage to actually come out with a book of my own and being able to already sell it worldwide, things are being superbly nice to me.
I love how my fans/readers are so supportive even though i dont tell the title and also the content of the story.
(Y)
You guys are AWESOME.
I cant wait for the final touch and to be able to hold my very own novel.
This is like a success in life which some people would love to achieve in their life.
My life.
Thanks to people from...
America (GO NEW YORKERS)
Thailand
Mexico
Singapore
Philippines
Indonesia
Canada
Australia
Malaysia
I know i know, i might have missed out some few country names here >_<
Sorry, my memory wasnt that good.
Im getting older yes, I am same age with Yoona x) i did not say anything. LOL.
But without you guys, i wouldnt a be getting half the success and the fame on the internet i am getting now :)
:')
Aww you guys!
Fanmeeting and all?
I keep telling myself "You are a nobody"
Well, i am still a nobody, but to you guys i am author-sshi.
No no, no fanmeeting and all..
BUT! 
Friends meet up? I can definitely do that.
:D
I'll be posting where i would be heading in facebook (when i can)
so, lets meet up if you happens to be there ^^
Seriously.
I would like to thank you guys personally in person, for all the support and love.
I have thanked probably close to a thousand times, PROBABLY.
But is never enough.
I am lucky to have found you guys :)
I know you guys would say things the other way around.
But i continued writing because i have great readers.
TO ALL THE LOCKSMITHS OUT THERE!
I know y'all constantly check out what i have to said about TaeNy.
Well, i say we all KEEP THE FAITH.

Finally, another warm round of thanks.
ILY
Thanks for giving me a wonderful achievement in my life
(Y) 

No comments:

Post a Comment