Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, August 15, 2013

going to the end

This is going to be suck.
This time, i may have to disappoint some of you. Especially you.
But all i can do is just ask, why did i get myself into this kind of shitty mess.
That feeling when you can have the thing you wanted most and ended up not being able to have it.
Maybe, if i quit, things would goes better? Right? Should i?
I've did so much to prepare for the best, but in the end, what do i get?
I got the tools but i got to do nothing with it.
This is irritating.
Bear with me.
I will be in no mood for maybe 4 to 5 months?
LOL.
I do wonder, if i didnt get myself into this mess, would it be better?
I think i can say YES completely to it.
Because if i do, i wont be able to meet half of the great people i met through it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








-peace out-




























must promise. not to cry.
i'll try.




















does miracle happens?






















if this time fail. is seriously good bye korea.
no point.























be mature. grow up. give it up. COMPLETELY.
must try.














No comments:

Post a Comment