Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stablize

Hmm...i swear i will soon be out of patience with some asses.
One of the ceo came to me and brought me to the meeting room, hell of course i am nervous. Lol. 
"You know your colleagues here the longest has work for 2 years right? But you should also know, you were given much more power than them as well"
Pressure.
Of course!!
I cant say i do enjoy my job at times.
But lately i am out of patience teaching my so call SENIOR.
She's younger than me and also a bit slow.
But hey...if you know how to play facebook it means you know how to use a computer.
What i really hate was that when she makes a mistake, she blames either on the pc or type writer. Seriously wtf?
For me. When you start working. It means your boss starts owning your time, hell freaking yeah, they PAY you!! So please do something that benefits the company but all she ever did was the opposite way.
I told her sternly...boss pay you to help ease their burden not giving extra problem.
I gave her 3 weeks to get an assignment form done...well...to make her job easier...i write out a copy for her to follow. So all she has to do is use her perfectly vision fine eyes to see and type what i wrote.
How fucking hard can that be?
Then 1 thing i hate most is NO RESPOND.
I ask her simple question, just tell me you can do it or not and she just stand there with a pissed unhappy face on.
Out of my limit of patience finally.
I punch my knuckles into the wall and said YOU ARE NOT A WALL. RESPOND.
She got shock.
Even her close friend working there that aunty also got shock.
Is just very disrespectful and unreasonable of her.
I was given to teach you..help you learn.
But if you dont help yourself. 
I cant force you into doing it.
But is a dog eat dog world out there.
Especially with your work ethnics.
Trust me.
No one will hire you long.
Within 3 months of being monitor.
Is kiss the company ass goodbye.
Cos you are stubborn, not willing to learn when people teach.
Whether you like it or not, i was given the rights and responsibilities to teach you whatever i want you to learn.
Dont like?
Like i say, GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment