Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ouch

Ohmygosh.
My stomach has been acting strange lately.
1, no...definitely not a sign of pregnant (I can see you laughing)
2, its not PMS.
I have STOP drinking coke completely so i still dont get it....what is wrong.
Go see a doc?
Nah.
I assume there be changes this year but not in this way but hey, what can i say? 
If you want it that way, i will just roll with it that way.

Gahhhhhhh MISSED out on sushi dinner from rendall x3 

To whom who may want to ask me out for meals or hangout...please please please let me know in advance. My hectic schedule..... =_= is restraining me for going out last minute.

Off to melaka this weekend.
Shall hope its an enjoyable trip!!

Next week to meet xian and the gang.
Hope its all green lights for all the buddies to join the outing!!

Im out of here.
Lunch time is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment