Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, August 13, 2011

13th August is MY day





Today is my day!
Or was it yesterday?
It was outing all day long until i have no time to blog last night :x
Thanks to all my friends for the wishes through fb and also text messages.
Those who has know me well, wishes this way mostly...
"happy birthday,Tiffany"
"happy birthday,TaeFany"
"happy birthday,Tiffany hardcore fan"
LOL.
How cute can you guys be??
Thanks everyone!
And those text messages, i've reply with my new number, so do save down yeah? :DD

As i have decline the idea of getting a Tiffany Hwang cake.
Daddy gotten me a normal usual birthday cake instead.
We brought it over to my uncle's house because his birthday was a day before mine ;)
And the cake is HUGE, so we decide to share.
I might be fat after this because the cake is filled with creams! *yums*
Uncle and grandma gave red packets ;) *wink wink* Kamzahamida.
But one of the best part?
This 2 year old, lil cutie sang me Happy Birthday song!!!!
Goddddd! why is he so damn cute????
He sang the song and look at me,smiling... <3 :))
and he even sings two versions!
Chinese and English!
Thank you, Kingston..
But he was a little more excited than i am.
Since he blow off the candles -.- even before i can make my wish fully.
Oh well, doesnt matter.
I love him ^^
(mummy more happy and excited than the birthday girl *cough* XD)

After that go home,shower,pack the dogs and be ready for our buffet :)

I have this thing that i always do and never failed before.
Every of my birthday, on the date itself.
I will only celebrate with my family.
And usually with friends will be after a few days my birthday.
Because i happen to think that,
Family is someone i wanted to celebrate with the most :)
Besides, is my mum who gives birth me on this very day!
who else should i celebrate with other than my parents?
If it wasnt for them, there wont be a me today. :p

Off to?
Our restaurant :DD
Well, specifically not OURS as in owning this place.
Ours as in we always go for this when we go for Japanese Buffet.
Mum's choice!
I really have thoughts on not eating much since i seldom go to gym now :O
But, yeah right. who am i kidding?
SASHIMI COME TO ME!!! XDXD
IKR!
Salmons after Salmons after Salmons..
I swore that imma stop eating salmon for a month -.-
Oooh! I friggin LOVE this!
Golden Mushroom!!
But too bad, the taste wasnt as good as i thought it will be..
The Teppanyaki sauce too sweet.
Then anything related to Salmon.
:p
and i saw some random name of dishes which was like o.O
Take All Better.
I say Take None Better.
NOONE even touch this food weih XDXD

We LOL when dad told us what's the name of the soup.
I have to take a look at it myself since i dont know if he was just kidding or not.
Mian, appa!
Kekekeke.
Not that bad though the taste, chinese herbs.
Chawan Mushi is <3
This is the sign of someone's getting mischievous.
One of my friend always says, "dont play with food la~" XDXD

And this isnt complete if i dont post this :
I just cant stop watching their videos.
and they always manage to make my situation even better :p
Yes -.- it's salmon AGAIN!!
I believe, i've ate so much i can literally give birth a Salmon Fish -.-
NO SALMON FOR A MONTH,thankyou.

Most of my friends knows i dont take picture much.
But this bitch here ask me to take picture so she can post on her fb. LOL.
We taken pictures after pictures after PICTURES.
But she is not satisfied with how it came out -.-
Keep asking me to delete and re-take.
50 and out of 50...
49 are unwanted, because she think she dont look good in it.
wth.
I only tell her, "go surgery then" LOL!

But best thing of the day?
The gifts from my parents!!!
I dont ask for presents and i dont expect to get them.
But this time, i cant believe it!!!
:')))))))
Mummy and Daddy bought me these!!!!
SNSD Gee poster!!!!

SNSD Card Stickers <3

I LOVE THIS THE MOST!!!!
TIFFANY's POSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! T.T
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3
Mummy and Daddy JJANG!!!
Dad decide to buy this but he thinks it'll be awkward for him to walk into the shop and buy these XDXDXD
So, he brings mummy along to help him choose and pick out the one i might like.
LIKE?
I LOVE IT TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXX!

Celebration with the people i love and they got me things of people i love second best.
^^
When i got these i cant stop smiling.
Is like a surgery of smile is plastered to my face for permanent..
and i cant stop saying how pretty my tiffany hwang is :pp

And we have this :)
she wants the pink :/
what to do, she say black one doesnt suit her.
I told her it was because she has dark skin.
*cough* since black suits me so well XDXD


Thanks for the loooooooooooooooooooooong message, wifey :))
And also others too <3
Thanks for everything.
Thanks everyone ^^
More to say but someone wants to use the lappy :/
I'll end here then..

















;) how can i end this blog without a few wonderful pictures of her?
She look so pretty!!!

I felt like i've seen her in this dress before..
perhaps its something similar :))
anyway, she's GORGEOUS!!!

Best Pic of the day :
Look at TaeTae's face and reaction XDXD
Kyupta as usual!

Tiffany, your eye smile is wonderful!!!
Signing off.
:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment