Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, August 26, 2011

Special day all thanks to my Oppa

Woke up today for my interview :)
I was interview by an international manager.
The words that made my day?
"how come you can speak so well in english?"
The feeling of being praise :) gosh <3~
best thing is she admires the way i speak :DD
They tested my typing skill, result?
Drum roll please...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EXPERT!!!
I literally LOL, but yeah ^^ im happy.

went to Bangsar today with my sister.
Out of the blues, i asked her "you wanna try Macaroons?"
she's like, why?
I dont know why! but.. at least when people ask you,
you know how it taste like :p
Price is not bad, rm4 per piece :/ hahaha..
People complains that is tooooooo sweet, but for me is okay ^^

After everything..
Having a durian buffet.
and because of my funny innocent stupidity by saying
"how come the durian is swollen?"
The guy cant stop laughing -.-
and guess what, he give extra 3 packets XDXD and keep teasing me :( LOL

Went home and guess what i found in the garage.
The package all the way order from California,
Deliver from HongKong
to ME!!
But i knew who it was from because he has told me earlier...
best part, i dont know what it was so, it's mysterious ;)

I run into the house and grab the package immediately.
Open it...
*heart beating fast*
MY JAW REALLY DROP OPEN
LITERALLY.
until my sister ask me what is it..
and her jaw drop open too when she saw what gift oppa send to me :')

You guys still dont know?
Here...
Your jaw drop open too isnt it sowon??
:) <3 im still smiling now when im blogging it..
It's SNSD ITNW <3

Smiling all the way as i look at it ^^
the second best part?
is this...
The word "from oppa"
My smile become wider!! :) wae so cute oppa? <3 hehe
got booklet some more :') oppa! jinja!
if you're here right now..
i so want to give you a big hug!!!!












Oppa,
I know you'll be reading this..
I might say a few things, that i've said to you before..
You knew how thankful i am, to have known you..
even just through the internet.. for less than a year..
Everytime i was down, you were the FIRST one to know and ask
"what happened?" "you okay?"
this two words, really made me feel, someone really do care with their heart doesnt matter have they met the person before or not..

Best thing,
everytime, when i was hurt, you were the one to console me..
be there for me, giving me advice.
Making me realize, each day, will be a better one if i dont give up.
and despite how many times,
i just go back into the trap of the bitch, how many times i ignore of letting go..
and in the end, when it finally struck me hard :x
you never give up no matter how many times i turn back to the same pit hole..
:')

Oppa, i seriously surprise of what you get for me <3
i do have some guesses that it would be related to snsd or tiffany :)
but, never... thought it would be this..

I dont know when can i stop thanking you :) never will.
Thank you oppa...
Nomu chuwahaeyo..
You made me smile for hours!
Jumping around when i hug it in my hands..
even my mum was like "what's wrong with you!" XDXD

Oppa, Kamzahamida <3
saranghae!!

Thanks, Johnny Oppa <3
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT THIS YEAR ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment