Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mr. Lazy Lazy Lazy (random. fever got me)

Uhhhh..
I've been resting for quite enough i guess..
cos im starting to get a little more lazy and sit back nowadays ;) hehehe..
Araso..
Time to go for an interview again and start my working life (AGAIN)

The weather really suck isnt it?
Is either too hot or very hot.LOL.
Humid air... pffffffffffffft...
Great, i just recover from my fever and now mr. cough and mr. flu
is visiting me.
Mind i say that i really love the husky voice i have now?
I cant stop saying
"annyeong haseyo, so nyuh shi dae tippani nimida"
LOL!!! until my parents and sister cant stand me for repeating the same sentence and they claims im crazy XDXD
fever has been getting to me i guess.

Dad asked me what i want.
They plan to get me a big cake with Tiffany's picture printed on it
:') <3
But in the end, i said i dont want it.
1st, is really costly.. over expensive for a cake!
2ndly, how can you expect me to cut that cake?? LOL.. there is no way i can cut it XD
I even said
"how can i cut miyoung's face?? and eat it some more!!"
XD
well yeah..

I was gone on facebook for about... 6days or so?
I left without saying a word (mianhae,guys<3)
Cos fever strike without a warning.
It was until 3rd day..
My lovely starts to realize something is definitely wrong..
I start receiving text that says
"oi! what happened to you ah??"
I was like o.O what happened?
"you not online,dont feel right"
Awwwwww~
:) how cute!!
I know some of you were worried, mianhae...
*BIG HUGS*
IM BACK! hahahaha!
I love how my friends were there to look for me :p
I love how they were worry (oppps! i would be the same too<3)
I love how they bombard my inbox XDXD
I love how they text me each day<3

I was really sick at one point, i smile so much when im talking to you guys through the text.
Love you guys even more already ;pppppp
this particular message makes me LOL alot!!

Gordon: Get well soon,ANDWAE
Me: stop being so mean! ask me to get well and in the end say dont??
Gordon: LOL... Airena said so to you too.

which puzzles me a lot... because i know my maknae isnt that mean.

Me: Gordy, do you know what does ANDWAE means??
Gordon: Means ANDREA WHY

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
i seriously laugh so hard!!!!
and he still keep sending wrong message to different people..
-.-
dear gordon, you are using iPhone... apa macam? LOL


But thanks all...
Thanks for the message..
and now im back.
Someone told me, they miss me bombarding their notification box.
Miss seeing me there.
well?
Guess what ;)
Im soooooooooooooooo back!
So, dont kill me when i do so!
Araso?
^^
I just want to hug you guys!
SARANGHAE~














p/s: 2 more months! ^^ i cant wait for us to hang out,maknae!!! MUACKS<3 Guess we'll have so much to talk about!! hahahahaha!! and then next year, time for me to go your country ^^ kekeke!
time to start working :/ HWAITING!!

8person makes me realize and proven to me that i did the right thing.
that the worthless idiots are out of my life
:') thank you!
Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment