Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Train yourself to sleep early! I FAILED again :'(

Thank you God ^^
For answering to my prayers <3

I need to train myself better to sleep earlier!
waking up for work early,
aint helping if i continue this way :/
Totally.
Look at the time now. It's 2:15am and im still up.


Glad that i found a job where it's fair and square.
by fair and square,
i meant the shifts.
No more forcing myself to work on the night shift anymore.
weeeeeeeeeeeee!
wait. my new job dont even have night shift ^^ yesh!
*happy*


she says to me: you know, you treat her as a sister, but is obvious she is using you, cos now, she is working on the noon shift.

but the thing is and very main point is..... I DONT CARE if she is even friggin alive or not, so i said :
"well, who cares about the fucktard?"
we both agrees.
LOL.


this time,
things changes,
cos im aiming high :)
*fingers cross*
i want to earn and save at the same time,
so my trip to Korea next year will be a success.

Remember,
(always reminding myself)
this two things are the dreams of mine....

City of Seoul *drowns* isnt the sight gorgeous?? :DD

but mainly because of...

*roll eyes*

you've guess it..


meeting them is my main dream of course!
;) no doubt no doubt.
the 9 angels daebakkkkkk!

after watching ITNW dvd,
i just want to be in the concert even more!

Q(^-^Q) Hwaiting (<-- dorky sends me this when i told her my dream~)

ah... i have a cuter dork picture!!
Ta-daaaaa~
wae shoooo cute?? :DD



SNSD JJANG!


time to be off to bed...
need to bath the dogs tomorrow :/



















P/S: life is so much better when you dont have to get awaken by some phone call which lead you to someone crying on the other end as if.... *cough* yeap ;) and you, please.
just stop thinking everything i said here is related to you! PLEASE.TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment