Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, September 17, 2011

so much better :D

We joke, We laugh and We laugh even more!

LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW :O XDD
This is a very serious matter, we laugh till we cant control,
worse part? we finish laughing and end up saying something even funnier,
which makes us laugh even MORE.
LOL!

Gordy and Ck drop by my working place today.
CK's EPIC OVER REACTION == imma kill him!
Even my senior ask me,
"why your friend like that?"
I just tell my senior that my friends never see me in skirt before..
senior asked me why.
i said i was more of the boyish type, always wearing shorts, playfully.
what my senior say???
"you are!? no ah! you got the curves and----" >< well... too much info's
Thank God she's a girl!!!! XD LOL!!
My jaw drop open when she says so.
(_ _) gomawo with the compliment.
HEELS KILLS.
but oh well, imma get use to it.
:{ hope so *fingers crossed*

Gordy and Ck decide i should join them for dinner after work.
THANKS Sooyoungie~ for the ride :DD
Yeah, he send me home ^^
on our way, we dance Gee.
Like seriously, doing all the hand moves!! even the one driving!! O.O
*shakes head* dangerous lahhhh D; LOL
But we're SONES, that's how we act XDXD
Someone know how to dance Roly Poly but not Genie *cough cough* :p

Went to the chinese restaurant to order some dish...
guess what,
3 Malaysian of Chinese...none can order the food by the name properly..
only know how to say
"i want to eat the sweet and sour pork, the color is red-orangie one"
== FAILED!!!! XD
We already start planning for our SG trip...
how to get the ticks... should we over night or not...

Ck : if got concert, dont need over night lor, if dont have concert overnight lor...

Me and Gordy like WTHECK?? O.O
"ck, no concert overnight for what? cry at outside the concert hall??"
LOL XDXDXD!!!!
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i cant wait for it already!!


Thank you, God... for a better future that you are now providing me ^^
Mum was like "why are you smiling so much recently?"
i've been showered by compliments and life is happier.
Job was easier..and i seriously cant believe i get used of wearing a skirt :O and heels!
and and and!!! Tying up my hair!!! now need to wash hair everyday already!!
*cough* NEWS ALERT.
I put make up on by myself == LOL!
like seriously, i always go bare naked face, but now... make up is necessary.. eye liner especially.
IDK how many times i poke my eye == i know, pabo :/
well, practice makes perfect right! wifey? ;) (saranghae)


[Random]
Me: How long has this company run in the business?
Senior: 29 years.
Me: ahhhh *smiles*
Senior: why?
Me: my previous job close down a shop before, almost lose its name also :/
Senior: *laughs* dont worry la... you just work hard here! ok?
Me: *nods head* Hwaiting!
Senior: what is that?
Me: Means gambateh :DD
Senior: your girls generation like to say one is it?


XDXD yeah! my senior and manager knew im into SNSD.
like duhhhh~ both my notebooks also SNSD :/ kekekeke!!!

she asked me why didnt i put my own picture as wallpaper?

i was like o.O er.... ewww? who does that? not me for sure.. *lol*
and my friends all agree XD
i know i know, some people love themselves, obsess of their appearance.
that is why they have their own picture as wallpaper..
;) im not. so yeah.


*sleepy*

Before i go to bed...let me post some really really really cute pictures ^^












OMG!WHYAREYOUSOCUTE????!!!!
*spazz*
cute isnt she!? can you believe she is 23?? ^^
WAENOMUKYUPTA!!!
(missing the moments when you're here) <3

but the best thing out of this?
TAENY IS LOVED by me :DD
Look at the eye smile from my wifey!
i was like AWWWWWW!!!!!
are you that shy when your hubby taeng looks at you tippani? ^^
you are such an adorable human being!!!!
both of you!!!






p/s: plan plan plan. *brings out planner book* Maknae coming to visit me this Oct ^^ cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment