Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, September 25, 2011

RAWR / ROAR day


Only two will know what the title of the post meant..and will probably crack up AGAIN!
Work work work.
i was asking whether i can switch to korean songs and my seniors was like <.< lol.
they say our company can put slow relaxing songs only..
then i was like "snsd have slow songs too" XDD

Baby got a haircut at last! ^^ hee~

i need to catch up fast since i have so much more to learn *pouts*
i look our today gross profit rm18,750.00
yeah, just in a day and my eyes was like O.O PER DAY!!
senior said "business drop a little since we just change to a new outlet"
DROP??!!
Then i realize our outlet per month is targeted to hit 300K at least x.x
this month we lost by 20k :(((( hope tomorrow can catch up or at the end of the month can reach the target :DD please?

Glad that my senior likes the way i talk to customer..hahaha..everyday also test me ._.
i talk to customer, soft and polite.
then after like few secs when customer walk away then my senior talk to me.
i answer in the husky deep boylike voice and they was like o.O XDXDXDXD

I have just upgraded my phone card memory 4TIMES bigger but guess what...
i lost my adapter :/ FML~
fine fine... need to bluetooth to my SE then plug into lappy...
== damn bothersome!! AIGOO!!!
forget it!

If you ever happens to receive me replying to your message out of topic and i kept putting "hahaha" in the convo, please do notice that i was 90% no no 98% sleeping while replying you.
so there will be a lot of typo...

AY: ad.
GT: what is AD?
AY: hahaha
GT: O.o scaryyyyyy

XD i didnt even realize it until this morning when he text me again and when i scroll up i was like... since when did i reply his text x.x
So yeah, take notice yes? ;) algaeshimida...

Being too random is not a good thing, really... we dont know when you are joking or when you are being serious XD hahaha!!!!
i dont know... but the whole situation was hilarious!!!!
we wasnt sure gordy was serious about our dinner at my place -.- hahaha. some more he dont reply to sms until pass 10mins.
Dear Gordy, PLEASE DELETE THOSE VIRUS + CURSE PHOTOS FROM YOUR IPHONE.
TQ!!!! till now i serious cant believe he saves them +.+
WAE GORDY?? ANDWAE!!!! <-- this is the right moment to use.

Thanks for the white choco JY :))) but i still envy you that you get to see ft. island and them responding to your calling in the airport *sulks* i wanna see Hyunah ahhhhhh!!!!!
Nvm... snsd is more than enough for me...
ah! talk about snsd,
maknae told me that TY was kissed by some random man.
and i kept thinking the whole day, who the hell who would dare to kiss my wifey's wife?
XD i didnt want to overreacted but dude...keep your puckering lips to yourself, GOMAWO yea?
HOW DARE YOU FRIGGIN KISS TAEYEON!!!!!
XD nah... not to that point.
when sister told me, that this news were even talked on the Taiwan news :/ i become furious XD!! my reaction "how can she kiss my Taeyeon" and ty fans here please ignore the word MY okay? XD!!!

AND OMG! i pass by speedy shop, there is a poster of Japanese Album by SNSD ;))
(our country is so UPDATED huh? how long has the album been release? now only they promote, while snsd are already getting ready for the Korean comeback == our country lor)
Pfffffft~
I SPAZZ WHEN I SEE TIPPANI XD
"why are you so pretty!! the more i see you, the more prettier you are getting to be.. why so pretty.... wae!!!"
O.O <-- passer by looks XDXD like who cares.
i'll be who and what i want to be, not faking stuffs.














(p/s: wtf is happening to my bloggie. LOL. give up for tonight)
I Hate You..Im Fine Living Without You..

No comments:

Post a Comment