Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, January 30, 2012

The KISS strikes sowons \(O_O)/

So like yeah,
i'll make it real simple and see if you guys feels the same way like i do, kay?


and then.....
this one, literally, almost kills me!
.
.
.
.
.
.
and oh well.
as if things werent,
painful enough to torture my poor weak heart.
this one happens....
Someone linked the video to me and i went to watch it.
when it happens, i threw my ipod far away from me on the table,
covering my face, shaking my head.
until my manager ask what happened and thought i cried XDXDXD
but no, i was just too stress about that...
so, i decided to....
NAWWWWWWWWW~
of course i didnt do that to my lappy XD that is insane! but yes, i did it mentally ;)
heh!
My head is hurting like mad.
Nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment