Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First SNSD Album :DD

Is time to blog before i leave for the night.
Yes, blogging while im suffering in deep pain :(
i guess i work out too hard on the abs, is a big NO NO for doing 300 sits up on the spot!
== learned my lesson, i wont anymore :x

Oh yeah! Happy New Year :DD
let's all hope it was a jjang one, araso?
i wish i can be a little healthier though, dont abit abit pain here and there :/ aigoooo~

Oh well, enough for the sad moments,
lets move on to the happy ones alright? before my pain worsen ==
I shall start by saying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY VERY OWN FIRST ALBUM!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeee~
and no, i dont hope i look or sound pathetic, but yes, being a sowon for 2years+
i finally bought (not only one but TWO) albums of theirs!
:D
The Boys and Mr,Taxi repackage.
== this two actually has no difference except for the album, the songs are all the SAME.
i bought it cos ck told me it was a remix songs :/ and it was nice.
dim ji.......
My heart was beating so quickly as i open The Boys album.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dae~~~ i got my wifey!!!! hahaha!
i literally shriek so loud when i see it was her :) <3~
*happy* fated to be mine ah, fany? miyoung? :p
most of the reason i bought the album is because i want the card and see who i was fated with.
guess what, i went to many place, like KLCC, Leisure Mall, MV and all of them say the same thing... "the boys album? sold out"
*lightning strikes me* :( sad of course.
then i found this small cd stall in Ampang Park and they left the last one.
But without poster =="
i really didnt want to buy it, but my heart were playing tricks on me, in the end, i bought it for the price which should have the poster long. but ah, everything is worth when i see my wifey inside, waiting for me :D

And then, i was off to KLCC, the EZY VIDEO store, to grab my Mr. Taxi repackage.
while she was looking for the poster for Mr. Taxi, she accidentally took the wrong one.
it was The Boys poster!
i straight away tell her.
"see, i just bought the cd from another place which didnt provide me the poster, and i am such a huge fans of theirs, really would appreciate so much if you give me one, just any one will do..i really appreciate for what you can do...if its hard, im willing to buy it"
I mean, what's the point if its not complete right?
In the end, she gave it to me instead, saying i look very sincere on getting one ^^ of course i am!
she gave me Yuri and i asked if there was Tiff, Sica or taeyeon.
she said :
"taeyeon is the first to be given all away, because she was the most famous one"
(i went speechless)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my very first wifey XD when i get to know snsd in the beginning.
hahaha!
to any readers here,
if you happened to have Jessica / Taeyeon / Tiffany
any three of them and you wants Yoona, i dont mind to go for a trade.
but of course, your card needs to be in great condition of course ;)


Time for a little spazz for their cuteness!
;)
Let's start off with my girlfie aka Taengoo or she is better known as ByunTaeng XD
when i see this picture, i melted immediately in my chair.
i was like "OMG! there is still such cute person on earth?!"
dont you just wanna bring her home and listen to her talking all day?
or better still, listens to her ahjumma laughter, looking at her cute reactions,
everything about you, kim tae yeon, seems to be very very jjang!
Look at that smile! *pinches cheeks* cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Now, this another person happens to be in the cute category too.
but for some who dont know well about her, you will never thought of her being categorize as cutie, but is the truth!! \(O_O)/
Looks like, Jessica is very annoyed, bothered and disgusted by how Mr. Kang reacts XD
ROFL!!!!!!
I see you over there, jungjung! :p why so cute ah?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taengsic?
hmmmmm~ you have some explanation to do, ms. Kim when Tiff sees this :x opps! :p
Jessi so cute! i love it when i sees her smile that way,
so sweet and soft :) she's not an ice princess at all.

right sica???
definitely<3

Last but not least,
how can i left this person out? will i ever?? NEVER!
;)
no other than, this angel, a person who is more than just the word perfect.
she's much better than the words that we thought can describe about her.


That's right, baby!
she is who im talking about ;))
*COUGHNOSEBLEEDCOUGH*
just has got to love her facial emotions played on her face!
ohhh la la ~~ *im just singing their song, no other than that* ;) kekekeke~


Is definitely been a rough day for me.
tired, stress, in pain +.+
great. feels like killing myself.
nah, i wont do so, just saying.
i can barely walk,
thanks to andrew, he fetch me home +.+ gomawo!!!
no need to take train, can die one, if i did!

well, i barely care about it anymore.
somehow, i lost my sense of feelings for you, because, but, dont just do anything funny behind my back.
lucky you if you were to pass without me realizing, but if i did,
not only facebook were the thing you were to be remove, but my heart and mind too.

really.just take care.
alright, im super tired right now.
so, i shall end my blog with the curtain calls eh?
aha~ XD there you go!
signing off now.
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment