Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

not so really

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
May the year of Dragon be a blessing and best for everyone yeah? :DD
Okay, why the hell didnt i realize or taste or smell, papaya and pineapple in the dish!
WAE!?!?!
== ugh! too late...
the effects of allergies are starting the past 1hour and still continuing to itch like H.E.L.L
:(( jinja, my face, neck, arms are all friggin red and itchy!!! swollen will be next i guess :/ *sigh*
eottoke????

Told my dad all of a sudden, that when the contracts end, maybe i should go to the states.
since he has been supportive about me going for travelling and working overseas.
at first when he told me, i said no, heavy in the heart.
so when i changed my mind, he's shock.
but mum was thinking the other way as she was worry and felt heavy in the heart.
asking me to think really properly.
i will...

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the itchness is really really bothering me now!
itching in the throat how the hell can i scratch it == fck.
didnt ask, wouldnt say, why the fuck would i say things when it wasnt ask.
anyhow, there is no necessarily of argument should be involve, enough.
but there is this one person, actually makes me frown, when i knew she is hurt.
my dear random princess.......mianhae.....if there's a choice, i wouldnt want to put you through it either......i dont like seeing you hurt :( mianhae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love watching Dangerous Boys.
but at times, it really makes me wonders, doesnt the GIRLS seems to be the one even more dangerous than the guys? XD no offence, but anyway, you girls, all 9, are super cute!!
makes me <3 you guys even more.

JJ, sorry....really, please, the thoughts about you frowning or shedding tears.
breaks my heart into million of pieces.
i love you, still..no matter what.

Once again, have a great new year everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment