Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, April 2, 2012

BIG DEAL !

.....that if i ever cheats? :p what were you thinking eh? Grow up :)

Look at what i found XDXD
So, she's totally checking her butt out (duh~ so obvious) and she's.....totally not only not minding it, but like it?
:O shocking? aha~ i dont think so, things never change.
okay, i have got to admit, this girl is really really getting onto me, she's very very precious :))
she's cute, she's pretty, she's sexy when she has that stare XD
(no worries, i am always a fanytastic, that's my wife OK)

SHOCK? nope. i got used to it ;) she's always this cute. while some still remains with that attitude.

CUTE RIGHT???? I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
I am a taenganger as well, who said you can only have one bias.
I have one wife, a mistress and a girlfriend.
so, just deal with it :pp araso araso~
Like i said, i super love tiffany, but is also because of her relationship with Taeyeon that made me fall for her too.
Cos i shipped their relationship, Taeny!! :D
I didnt need the reason to blog some happenings, i dont need the whole world to know.
like who the fuck give a care about that?
Besides, what happened, happens.
So yeap :) needless to continue!
Yeah, you can continue your crappy post or crappy blog.
Ooooh~ like i care XD

Oh yeahh~ cant wait for this coming saturday :DDD

before i leave... one more!
I SEE WHAT YOU DOING THERE JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON~

No comments:

Post a Comment