Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Dream Come True In A Dream o.O


So, it happens like this, i happens to be in chalet with my family, for a vacation i guess, not sure.
What happened was, it suddenly rained very heavily outside, two muscular men walks in, following by someone i never expect to see at such close distant, Yoona then followed by Yuri and came along with the rest of the members of Girls Generation.
Even in the dream, i can feel my heart beating like crazy, like...WOW SUCH CLOSE DISTANT!
The chalet hall was soon occupied by people in their 30's which i guess they didnt really know who SNSD is.
Quickly the girls were usher into another hall, i made a brave move to follow behind after that.
The first i came close encounter with is Sunny, GAH! so cute close up! especially with that hairstyle of hers i like most, the short blonde one!! :)) She looks at me, smiling and bows a little.
I walks closer to her and bows back, "annyeonghaseyo, sunny-shi"
She seems surprise that i can speak a basic Korean, but then she bows again ^^
"Sunny-shi...where...urm....is Tippany?"
She gives me the widen eyes look, but then a smile appear on her face as she points up to the ceiling.
"Upstairs?" i asked.
She nods her head, i bow again and give my thanks, then skip my way up the stairs.

There's a lot of bedroom door, but only one on my right side, the door was left open, the bed can be seen with the door open and there's a korean like lady, sitting on the bed, looking back at me.
Beside her, was 2 pairs of feet dangling out on the edge of the bed, with blanket covering over themselves.
I was disappointed so, i decide to turn around and go back downstairs, but then, i heard familiar giggling.
There is no way i can not recognize that husky tone!
I walk straight towards the room, but the lady stood up and walks to me.
"fany ahh" i quickly calls out.
The giggling stops, the blanket was threw aside, revealing Taeny underneath it.
(NOW BEFORE YOUR BYUN MIND GETS AHEAD, NO! THEY ARE JUST CHATTING UNDERNEATH THE BLANKIE)

That's when i realize i died and revive at the same time in the dream :))
Tiffany look at me with the puzzle look on her face.
"Fany ahh, im a big fan of Girls Generation! especially towards you...."
She smile and did a small bow.
Not going to lose the chances, i quickly ask, "Tiffany, can i please take a picture with you?"
But sadly, the smile fades away, replace by a small frown instead.
I was disappointed, knowing what's the indirect answer from her..
"Please tiffany, i promise i will keep it safe with me and not spread it on the internet, i really really like you very very very much Tiffany! you're my one and only idol...i can even show you my video of my collection"

One moment, she hesitated, but i guess my sincerity was enough to melt her.
She finally gives the eye smile and then nod her head.
Stupid me only realize i have nothing in my hand, i rush down and quickly grab my phone (YOONGIE)
Tiffany signals me to come over to her.
Yes, i died again T.T and then revive for the second time.
I sat next to her, she look nervous..
"Im not suppose to do this you know...." she said.
"owhh...it's okay then, i find it enough to being able to talk to you" i smiled, not pushing for it.
"but you seems reliable... promise you wont spread it around?" she asked.
I nods my head and smile and she smiles back.

She passes my phone to Taeyeon XD to help us take a picture.
when we did, i look at the 1st picture that Taeyeon took for us, but Tiffany has her face turn side way,
"tiff..... i cant even see your face in here...."
"mianhae... i was worried for a moment"
Tiffany then grab the phone from taeyeon's hands and stick her face right next to mine.
I swear, my heart beats like there's no tomorrow, like it's a race ._. 
she took a selca, that's when i heard, my dad calling my name.
I look at her worriedly and said that i was going to miss this....

she told me, if there was fate in between us, and there's her in my heart, we will meet again.
We hug and then im back to reality.
My dad really is calling me to wake up for work...
I walk in to my room and look at Tiff's poster and said,
"i really hope so"


:) Tiffany Hwang, you're daebak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment