Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Accusation with no proof will only make you as an idiot ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs9UnqSca8Y&feature=related
So yes, i got touchy when i watch this... How sweet isnt she? :')
Kwon Yuri jjang !! how thoughtful and considerate you are, passing your mic to Jessi and maknae, so they can sing well with the good mic.


I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM RELEASE FROM TAETISEO!
i bet you do too right?
Well, give a little more patience, as teaser will be release on the 29th of March and full song will be out on the next day! Then you'll have to wait till it's 5th of May for their Music Video.
with this cutesy punk rock edgy dress code they have really makes me wonder, what will they be bringing out ;) i know it'll surely surprises me, no doubt on that! so yes, i'll be a good kid and wait patiently..

You bought me the ticket for GG concert *spits on you* you barely can afford it,
but thankful to maknae, i manage to see them for the first time, stop making credits for yourself .lol.
You made me cut short hair?? *spits with phlegm*  lololololol, so desperate for credits.
Ahhh, anyhow...
All this time, it was a misunderstanding, because, when i posted,
"if anyone wanted to join me for the petronas twin tower concert GG night, please like this post and i will tag you in a message in the inbox for the plan on where to meet and what are the plans"
Well, i never mention that anyone who likes it would be in the plan isn't it?
I did what i posted, sending private inbox to those people who are keen to go with me and has the initiative to goes along with the plan :) and if you happens to not be in the inbox, how can you make it as an acknowledgement that I ASKED YOU TO MEET UP? because i personally remember not tagging your name in the message inbox with the others.
So, like yeah, another accusation ? ROFL.


oh well, i dont hate you :) jinja. why would i go on waste my time and hate a stranger right?
it's just a small matter but you love to accuse and cause it to become a big issue.
move on..


Now, Genting and Korea trip in plan @@ someone, help me out. Big gathering, big group of travelers.
Burden on my shoulders :) but worth it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment