Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, July 1, 2012

All About GG

dont let my title mislead you :) is not full information about GG like their profiles and etc etc etc ;)
Is just their pictures being spammed by me here.
I cant keep posting pictures on my facebook, or else i will be reported by my friends for spamming XD
right.
so blogging would be good enough :)

Ugh, soonkyu, you grab my heart with this one ;) so gorgeous! your hair your eye make up, everything combines perfectly well.
So, as it said, Tiffany was not being hurt or touch by the macau fans, which i do not know is true or they were just covering their asses, cos definitely, i can see how frustrated Tiff looks like when they were waiting for their transport to arrive, she look annoyed.
Skipped on that, Tiffany looks really cute on otherwise :DD she was so adorable!

cute isnt she?? my wifu :pppp
No, i am not going to post a picture of her failing to suck the straw :p
hahahaha! she look so darn cute! i want to steal her home *puppy eyes* please??
Well, what i dont understand some crazy fans was, why would you all do all sort of crazy thing like wanting to touch their face or them, what's the whole point? for your own satisfaction?
I remember back when i was in KLCC, Tiffany's vehicle were right next to me, i could literally reach out and tap on the window to get her attention or her looking at me.
But i did not, why? as much as i love her to death, i would never ever scare any 9 of them, just to get my own satisfaction. Never. Being able to see them, was the best satisfaction ever.
did i mention she points at me, giving me her eyes smile and shooting me during hoot?
well yeah, i still die from time to time whenever i think about it ;)
Maknae ^^ so pretty isnt she?
Ck, please dont cheat on her for Sica :(
Stay loyal~ XD
So, you're wondering who is making him cheat?
HER
*nosebleed* icantbreatheproperly.
IKR, yeap, i just gulp.
She looks like a......seductress >< jinja.
not because of this gif, others too!
So, no one can deny, Jessica Jung, the ice princess, can be very very very hot.
and cute at times.
She's unpredictable, but that's the fun part~
her randomness is yummy!
^^ hahahaha


Is fun to actually have someone tested out the other persons attitude by seeing how they react.
even when things wasnt true, they spilled out everything like an idiot.
Now that i got you finally, you're a history on my list.

Now now, back to my topic.
Alright, a few more pictures of baby wife wont hurt ><
Ra Ta Ta ><
Oh miyoung~ You're wonderful!
Hwang! daebak hwang.
To all the pervs out there, no, i am not posting more picture of her in Mnet, you can find them in the internet.
She's mine, so im keeping it in my collection in the safe box. 
;) aww, dont be mad yeah?
Ok, she's mine.
Like for real, i dont care.
XD hahaha! nah, im not obsess but of course, i really would love to see her more often in person.
Someday?
maybe an interaction? a small chat or something?
would be delightful :) then i can die in peace after that.
XD LOL.
But honestly, i can see she's a very very nice person.
would love to have a friend like her.
so like i say, LUCKY FOR YOU TAEYEON!

ah! talk about tae tae, why not.....
i post a few pictures of her too? :DD
because i love her also XD
yes, i said the word LOVE, i wont say it unless i mean it.
and yeah, but no matter what, Tiffany will never be replace by anyone.
dont drool please.
I dont know if its only me...
but i somehow find her resembles Tiffany a lot in her, doesnt she?
So cute!!!! Let me pack her up in my bag and bring her home!
Cute leader~
I really love this picture, looks like a bunch of fashion rich girls, strode their way downtown in US.
doing their favorite thing, SHOPPING! hehehehe
But my o.o why sooyoung dont look like sooyoung one? @@ aha~
im confuse too.
but still....PRETTY!!


Wait, are you an idiot or fool or retard.
or you just fucked in the pussy too much that it makes you lose your brain?
Borrowed money to buy snsd merchandise?
ROFL.
If i borrowed money to just get SNSD merchandise, why didnt i in first place BORROWS money to get an snsd Ticket to the concert? huh, idiot?
If you dont know anything, shut your trap.
Just because i go crazy for snsd doesnt means everything in my life related to them.
BOZO.
I have a life, i have to work to earn a living.
unlike you, live to love and had arguments only.
== oh gee. please. stop being pathetic.
Borrow money to buy merchandise, really made me LOL. like really, why didnt i borrowed money to go see and watch SNSD LIVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES.
well, at least i didnt pretend and lies to myself
by grabbing someone's wrist and said apology in blog and ask someone to trap me to go reading it,
APPLAUSE for your acting weih :)
what a right timing for you to come and said you miss everything in the past
when SNSD concert was just a month away~
Coincidence ah?
Or was it because you really wanted to go and no one was going with you.
:) dont worry, i am not framing you. All 5 of us thinks the same.
And you know what, they were the one who say so first.
come to think of it, it really make sense.
YOUR TIMING ARE SO WELL COUNTED 
:3 bravo on your acts.
let's see how long it goes.

Alright, once again, i was out of topic, i apologize for that.
let's continue with the final one...
Taeyeon's favorite
and yes! you could guess it right if you are SNSD fans!


Ck, please dont nosebleed until die ya.... 
I didnt know maknae has this great asset too XD
I really wouldnt blame Taeyeon from now onwards.
Really.
who would not take a peak at what's in front of their eyes.

Right?? who can ignore right?
i cant... 
LOL. thanks Tae. Im a byun now because of you!
XDXDXD
anyone who died due to this. dont blame me.
Yeap. Just the way you should get in and sit on a chair.
very lady like.
mmmmm XDXD
Okay. no more about butts.
No more of caring.
:) i really dont.
My  Taeny ^^

dont blame anyone, blame yourself being stupid.

Oh my goodness.......................i died.

"i cant wait for karma to hits you" same old line, boring *yawns*
You know what, i say the same to you too :) good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment