Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, July 12, 2012

an end? ;) just the beginning for me

Funny how karma strikes you so quickly :)
don't worry, like you said (or curses me) that i will have karma someday.
But yet, yours is already happening, guess you did more sinful stuffs than i done :)
happy enjoy yeah ^^

He said : "i wish that thing could've killed her~"
I shook my head and he wonders why, i do not wish for people to die, that's very cruel.
but i prefer if she stayed alive and go through all the karma that she deserves and i enjoy watching someone suffers :) more cruel? ah~ nothing compare to you.

But what is there to be afraid?
You dont need to, what's a few more karma can do to you?
I know you're not afraid to die, what's more of small little pain.
For a person who almost commit suicide, is a person who is not afraid of death (:
so, take your time and enjoy your days<3

Dont bai here bai there, cibai kia.
I blog what i want, this is my blog, i say what i want.
what is there for me not to blog? this is MY blog.
just stop coming here and read (stalk) if this makes any sense?
for someone who has gone to college, having better knowledge than i have.
talk with your college brain? or did you mix with immature too much that cause you to think stupidly?
LOL.

I blog lots, but all this time, i have never mention a single name.
so why did you feel this is towards you?
perhaps is because is how you betrayed your buddies that cause you felt it this way?
If you want to play things out clear like mentioning names, come to me and tell me.
I will just start blogging with your full name here, so no one  of my friends will actually asked me who am i blogging about, which one do you prefer?
them knowing you or still taking guesses?
You choose la, bai.

Dont give me the im her bf im her hero attitude, cos i dont give a damn.
who started it?
Im just doing what she starts.
you want an end?
I'll end it the moment her life ends, i promise.
If i am ever still breathing and still remembers what you done, i will still blog about it.
is my blog, in case if you have forgotten.
at least what i blog here,
no one sees it and i didnt mention names.
well, if you're saying that you'll say whatever you want in public.
then let me blog whatever fuck i want :)

If you love mentioning names.
I'll play the game with you too.
I dont mind wasting a couple of hundreds bucks and do something that makes everyone knows your name.
let's play.
the ending wont be nice, but i will show you, i am not that nice either.
your choice.
you shut the fuck up, i'll stop.
no?
go on then, continue mentioning my name to the public, you give me some time to make you famous.

Are you stupid? or are you a fool? or an idiot? or pathetic lifeless creature?
you are so willing to type my link onto your tab on the internet google and then click onto my blog.
and then read it and then start wailing like a lost kid.
if you dont want to read it, dont find this blog.
as easy as that.
is it that hard?
or are you too stupid to even learn this simple things and understand this simple words??
stop crapping, even a 5 year old knows what to do if they doesnt want to see what they doesnt wants.
they avoid.
unlike you pathetic, here typing my link name of the blog in your search box and read it.
funny arent you?
think la. think~ before you voice out.
stop blogging.
o0o
unzip your pants and talk to your cock.

Im a nobody to you both.
well, because to me, you both are nothing in my eyes.
so why does my words influence your feelings so much?
why do you care if i am talking crap and nonsense.
why care?
why do you felt like i was talking about you?
come to the point again, i didnt mention names doofus.
stop being dumb.
if im dumb, you're dumber.

"who they? those are just strangers in my eyes. we could care nothing more about it, you should too"

I will so.

"arent they such a fool? they themselves click and find your link in blog where else, fb is open to people"

hmmm...true.

"they should've been long gone a long time ago, when she came back, i just sympathy how poor this kid is..but still, i gave it wrongly, shouldn't have. time proves everything, she's nothing to me"

i see.

"finally done. no more 'again' in the future, even if they come begging. im tired enough with my things, but is worth it, but tired because of them again, is not even worth for me to waste a single second"


:/ an angry taeyeon is a scary one ><
jinja.
not even worth is what in my mine, this people are nothing to us.
nothing.
if you want to end this, you started it, you shut it first.
cos i really dont fucking care what i can blog here about her.
you want me to stfu, you stfu your girlfriend first.
if not, then like i said, i'll do something about it that will make you say in the future,
you shouldnt have done it first.
think about it.
a deal.








P/S : get a fucking life, lifeless brainless little girl<3









BOO! im still here XD
okay, on a serious mode now.
im tired too, boring, pathetic if i keep bloggin about them
unworthy lifeless creatures.
you have your life, i have mine.
your name is not even worth to be mention out from my mouth.
who are you again?
a nobody.
so yeah, get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment