Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sheesh, just shuddup already.

"quit it once and for all, why waste a single of your time on people who are worth nothing for you? You did not lose anything, let them be whatever they want, do whatever they want. How old is it, to play the game of talk to me face-2-face, still a kid? Besides, why would you waste a single of a minute from your life just to think what to say or response to them? isnt that a waste of time to people like them? why not use that time and do something for yourself. Just wish them all the best and that's it"




:) okay, thanks for the constant advice guys<3
That's what a real friends do, they doesnt bashes who am i arguing with but just talk about the facts.
And giving me great advises, from family to friends to wifey to girlfie to oppa to best friend to close friend to sisters to == okay, this is going to take some time, anyhow, thanks everyone :)
I did ^^ is just that some people cant (: oh hell yeah, i am keeping up with our promise!

People has eyes to see, brains to judge.
so, i could care less :))

Okay, when someone once told me that Jessica planned to bite Taeyeon nose off, i was laughing about it, i find it cute....until i see THIS
Jessica Jung...........looks like a vampire here........
AWESOME!!! she can maybe think about role on twilight ;) look at her fair skin *slurpsss*
OKAY>NUFFSAID :p
Look, i swear i am not a pervert. okay, i cant swear on this :/ on how i stare at Tiff's butt.
I am automatically categorize on the byun list :/// hahaha
But trust me, you'll be on the list too after seeing this picture >>>>





SEE!!
I SAW YOU GULPING THE MOMENT YOU SEE THAT PICTURE!!!!
I was on facebook, scrolling down the page like a boss, all of a sudden.
This picture was shared and people's comments were like "woah~ melons O.O"
and i was like whutt? and *open image on new tab*
My eyes almost drop out from my sockets!
Ck, you're nose bleeding right now arent you? it makes you want to cheat on seobaby even more arent you?
ARENT YOU!
I know, some of you are literally asking "what's with the minho gif!?!?"
well, is does somehow goes along with my post (?) XD
Now now, calm yourself.
Lets see more...cute nonenosebleed pictures shall we?

OMGEE, this girl is practically spilling all her aegyo out nowadays!!!! wae???
Do you know that you can cause me to die from diabetes due to your overload cuteness.
I WANT TO PACK YOU UP AND BRING YOU HOME WITH ME KIM TAE YEON!!!
My reaction to this ? what in the world.
Kim Tae Yeon OMGEE!! this is an emergency! where's Tiffany when you are needed!
get your tae tae away! T.T lucky dude :p trololololololol
Fangirl much? :/ hahaha~

Practically, is not that i have no life, i do. a busy one too :/ somehow i wish i can get some full sleep.
Thankfully, no eye bags ^^ yet == hehehehe!
What seems to be just SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD for me, well, yeah.
SNSD are part of my life now, i love them.
so bear with it, live with it.
even my future partner needs to accept the fact that i'll love tiffany hwang more XDXDXDXD
So yes, maknae tagged me something..
I'll show you.


Are you ready?














And then we have my wife here, doing this














And for sure, we have someone who would over do it














Seriously, Kim Taengoo! >< LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! this girl is 23? hahahaha!
such a dork.
but i admire taeyeon a lot, in a lot of ways of course.
not only her voice, but her strong, firm, determination of attitude, is what makes me looks up to her.



















































LOL at Jessi and Tae Tae.
Hyoyeon's can be true though if she's a paparazzi o.O yeah.
and sunny, total cuteness! haha! my soon kyu oppa, how i wish you didnt leave IY.
IY needs people like you, soonkyu ah~ i dont even find the will to continue watching as great artist are starting to leave there :/ *sigh*





Hell yeah, free from demon acts :) hahaha!
well, when creatures pretends to be a human, they tends to cause problems.
when creature find its prey, she turns him into worshiping her.
he was lead into the dark and was never anywhere near the lights.
for he too, shall slowly lead to turn into another batch of victims of her.
as the friends can only watch and has the sympathy that he was the chosen one.
For those who has manage to escape, we shall thank God for giving us the courage, a chance, to live a proper life.



*nods head*

Oh yeah :)


Somehow (LOL) this is true~ hahahahaha!
what did you say?
Say what?
LOL.


Gwenchana, Jess.
You have me, you dont need a faker to tell you lies.
to shower you with lies.
I can shower you with honesty :)
You're so pretty and i like you very very much.
XDXD


"you disobeyed me?? do you want me to bite you?? no more next time, promise me!"
Okay, seriously, when you said you're going to bite me, that sounded more like an offer than a warning.
I'll take the bite then ;) hahahahaha!



Our promise, shall not be broken, for we know, what is going to happen in the future.
even if it was to beg on knees till it bleed.
turn away, no matter how new people might judge by saying what or how we act looks cold blooded.
For we all know, once a satan, forever a satan.
Satan, for they always pretend to be nice, to lure their preys.
I hope you enjoy your time going to church, i hope you will repent.
I hope God can lead you back to a proper road.
AMEN to that.



Before i go, i want to cause this fella another nosebleed moment.
Hey, ck!!
this is for you, dedicated for you ;)

Mmhmmm~ you're going to scroll back up and look at the first Jessi's picture arent you?
XD



Peace.





P/S: dear Galaxy Note, i know you do know how much i love you, no offence, but could you stop coming to my dreams nowadays and pretending that i own you? the next day i woke up in disappointment because it was all nothing but a dream? == i really really really want you. but you and i both know what's the situation is. So please, let the girls come back into my dream. Let Jessi, Tiffany and Tae Tae come to my dreams instead, you can stop visiting me already. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment