Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

As Stubborn As A......

So sleepy...typing my way while in the bus on my way to work.
Then there's this topic.
Normally people quote it as, 'As Stubborn As a Bull'..
But I didnt want to be called as bull hence I left the empty slot kekeke.
It happened two days ago, when I was having conversation with my lady boss...she was giving me instructions on what to do with the task.
I was looking at her...listening to her until...
*BAM*
Total pitch black.
Nope.
The electric still goes on.
The lights are still on.
My eyelids are still open.
What happened?
I lost my vision temporary.
Like i know my eyes are still open...
I still can hear her...
When it happens, I did get alarmed a bit.
But I told myself dont panic and see how long it last, eventually i slowly see the things in my office...it begins with a blurry ones but despite that, my vision goes back to normal.
I kind feel a bit worry there at the moment, not ashamed to say out in frank...but not being able to see, it is scary..
"Go see a doctor"
I understand and accept your kindness in the suggestion but I dont want to hear bad results.
Perhaps is nothing huge either.
I have low blood so probably being over exhausted could lead to such matter and if i was to see a doctor, she probably prescript me with more drugs to take and im not in for that.
But if I have to go.
I'll go.
And probably it relates to how I've been using my smartphone so much.

FINALLY! 
Outing this Sat!!! :)
Just. What. I. Need.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment