Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Childish Asshole

Ooh...im blogging again(!) So. Someone said why got problem have to blog?
Actually. The answer is: "None of your fucking business right?"
The trip tremendously shows me a lot(!)
During the trip. I trust we may accidentally hurt or offended each other unknowingly.
For me likewise. 
Since i am very sensitive...i am aware of my friend's reaction every single time after i talk or reply them. And at the end of the day...i would apologize upfront if i did or not hurt them without realizing.
So after i blogged. Drama begins.
First, he admitted that he has bad assumptions on us..he say we will for sure boycott him and ivink.
^ people...this is how immature arse thinks.
I admit. When we were chatting. We was like, "what if that two are in their own lil world? Wont gua...this is outing...outing means to enjoy with each other..."
Which is the truth. If we isolate one another...what is the point of the whole trip?
So for him or them like he referred.
Us boycotting them.
It means even before they met us...they have this bad thinking applying in their mind already.
I blog. I came forward. I confront.
Because i think we deserved an apology for the inhumane things you did.
But then again.
People with dense english would most probably not able to imply my english. No. Im not saying my english is amazing. I used the word dense.
And when they are dense and angry.
They just simply answer questions to themselves. Which was HILARIOUS for me.
"I want to maintain a friendship. I appreciate us being as friends?"
^ wtf? You have bad thoughts about us but want to maintain relationship.
Selfish.
There is so much more.
But.
Why should i?
Im not losing anything that mean something to my life.
Not worth it.

Boycott my ass.
Andrew got my tantrums a few times.
I even scolded him.
But i felt comfort for telling him dislikes face to face. Show him i am unhappy of what he did or says or think. But then? We still hehe haha the next minute.
How come i can throw my emotions freely at him? Cos he is a guy not a boy who keep grudge in the heart. He is those type cincai laa..
Which kinda bother me at times. Cos it feels like he doesnt care. Lol. 
An immature boy will acts like a baby.
A kid who dont get the ice cream. Sulks and when people say they did this or that wrong..
They deny deny deny deny deny.
Sulking.
Yelling.
Throwing bad words around.
A guy who keeps grudge in their heart is a guy who is never mature enough.

Being mature means to come clean and solve.
Not bad mouthing behind people's back and pretend to maintain a friendship thereafter.

Bottomline.
If a trip can show me who is friends and who are not. I think its a whole lot worth.
At least i didnt waste extra years treating someone as a friend when they obviously dont care.

Boycott?
Who is the one isolating himself at one corner?
Who is the one pulled himself out and decide to do every thing himself?
Outing means you need to be initiative and start mingling around yourself to be in the group and not expect everyone to come and talk to you first.
Who the fuck you think you are that people need to go and talk to you 1st?
Even a two years old baby dont need that kind of guidance. How old and immature are you?
Boycott. Lmao(!)
Get your english right.
We boycott you or you already planned to boycott us in the beginning??

No comments:

Post a Comment