Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd Feb 2010 - Im sorry...

I recieve ur msg n i was shock of wat u said....
WHY...why must v both end up tis way?cnt v jz stay frenz?
I promised i still will pui u...b thr for u...
I duno hw to reply ur msg cz i was stunned..haiz~

[PROMISES]

yes,i said i love u vy much n u do too.
yes,u were important to me...so do now..
yes,i was thr wenever u needed me...til now..i was stil by ur side..
yes,i'll hug u in my arms..wen u nid d comfort..
yes,i'll wipe ur tears away wenever u cry...
yes,i was d one who pt d smile on ur face wen u r sad..
yes,i stil wil protect u no matter wat...

Everything was a yes...and it still wil be...
And yes,i hv a new one...
Tat is...no,let's jz stay frenz~
Promises nvr wil chg..n i hope u wun chg too..pls~

I tink im reli wrong in d situation...
I shud hv let u go earlier..but no one cn predict d future..
its been a year,i try try n tried to b de one u nid..
i din wana hurt u...but u hv chg thru out our journey...
u were not d u wen i 1st saw u..
i didnt wana hurt u...im sorry..im reli not worth for u for doin tat..
dun do sumting that is Stupid.
U wil hv a gud future..i promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment