Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3rd Feb 2010 (Wed) - ^^


[cute Tiffany frm SNSD]

Hmmm...slept at 3am++ ytd n woke up at 8am.
5hours of sleep...not enuf lor...xP
Cz every hour of d nite i sure will wake up,duno y oso...
Recieve msg frm Blake saying how bored he were...so i ask him to send me his pic..
OoO wow! he luks lk an anime!!!!he's lk a comic book character lor.
2bad he dun allowed me to publish his pic...he say scare ltr gt more gals chase him wor.==" tak reti malu...
Eat Yogurt for lunch ^^ n 2oranges...
Watch Beauty and the Geek..but boring liao..cz d group i support.out liao.=="
tml nid to pack hse ler..wn b free to on9..
ish...quite lazy neh~
Recieve sms frm my cuzin,Char...she ask wat time tmn connaught pasar mlm close wor
I say quite late lo,since wana cny jor.
Thn she ask me wana go anot wor..after 10pm..
At 1st i OK geh..but tink ha tink ha..
I tis Sat oso goin pasar mlm wat...n hor..
Tmn Connaught nite market not gud de..alot oh Lala Zai
n Pickpockets thr..papa say its dangerous for jz 2gals go out at tat time..
^^ he's rite..so cancel lor.
Aiseh man,i reli goin to pack d whole hse tml...T.T
Blake says he cn help me..bt..no thx..
Exam haven finish ga.pls focus lar.^^kay?
Hmm..watch SNSD video whole day..non stop lol!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment