Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memories

I didnt knew it was love at 1st,but yes,slowly thn i found out..i was falling for u.
Things werent easy as it luks..
U were my fren..but i alwis stay by ur side wenever u nid to talk,i'll b ur eAr.
Wen u break up wif ur love one...
I was alwis thr to cheer u up..asking u not to gv up..
Someone out thr is willing to love u..n tats silly me.
Later~love start swarming ard us..
U say u wana b wif me..saying i was d one..
But i didnt say how i reli felt in my heart..instead,i say No..i dun wana couple wif u..Why?
I was thinking it'll b so unfair for u..to b wif me..
So many more ppl wud b crazy if tat thy get u as their partner..
I say i will b happy as long u r going to b happy.
V start to grow apart...but i cnt stop myself looking for u..
I needed u...i needed to c ur face..i needed to hear ur voice...
U r my own personal drug..
Wen v start..everyting was lk magic..
Everyting ard us gud...though v hvg our ups n downs..
V stand strong 2gather...
Remembering d way i wanted to hold ur hand but d aderaline rush...
Heart beating so fast...
How wud u react if i hold ur hand..tats in my mind..
thn wen i reli wana grab ur hand...
u end up putting ur hand in ur pocket...
GOd..embarassing...so i pretend ntg happen~
but ltr on,u hold my hand automatically...^^
Our 1st kiss...
cinema..lolx..
im not a perv..but i lk watching u sumtimes..
n thn u caught my eyes..
i was going nearer to ur face...but u sneeze..><"
haha...awkward...
in te end u kiss me by my cheek..
Nxt day ltr,u asked me to kiss u..
I wanted too..but..im shy to do so.
i ask u to close ur eyes...u stil dun wan..
in d end,u abt to hum..i stand up n hug u frm bhind,n kiss...ur head~lolx!
u were d 1st to do everything for me...i pulak,shy...=="
Making u DIY stuff everyday...diff design..diff tings...u say i was too sweet..
frenz telling me i might spoil u...but tats wat i wana do..pt a smile on ur face..
i love hugging u..holding ur hands wen we talk...
u gv me a comfort feeling lk no othrs does...
d soft touch of ur hair on my face..
d luk of ur eyes tat goes deep in my soul..
wenever v make eye contact..we wil turn away shyly..
texting one another NON STOP at all 24/7
cal one another til d service centre cut off our line..
nvr wanting to say our gud byes...
i cn stay up for hours jz to c u sleep..
Ur face...is so soft...so innoncent..so calm..

~IM SORRY~
~LIFE STILL HAVE TO GO ON~

No comments:

Post a Comment