Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd Feb 2010 (tues) - tired/sad/angry

I duno ler...i reli dun hv mood 2day..haiz..
im tired,i reli m..things werent happening d way thy supposed too..
couples alwis say..
"my life without u...i cnt live on..i tink i wil die"
im sure tats wat thy say wen thy couple...
but its not true..life stil goes on..'u hv ur own,thy hv their own..
N tats de way it is..tat word is a bullshit...im seriously..
For those of u tat has broken up b4..u wil agree wif me..
things happens for a reason..

Geez~i bath my dogs 2day..its kinda rushing~
i no mood to eat..i din eat whole day...
i skip my breakfast...lunch...i was supposed to b vy hungry...
but i dun...instead,i feel lk vomiting...

my heart to lungs start to pain again...
i duno wat sickness tat was...i din wana check...
i cnt breath at time..n no it wasnt asthma..sometimes..i wud grapse for air to breath
once i breathe,my hearts start to pounds slowly..but painfully..
my bones..especially at d waist area..GOD..it hurts lk hell..
I 2day reli no mood ler..

Xiang eye vision not gud ler...haiz...
Xiang,giv up lar~dun b lk tis..if u reli love her...
Thn go ahead...go confront her..at least cn b frenz~
Xiang Xiang...u said tat as long she's happy...u were happy...
N u dun allow me to tel her...wat reli happen..
u use ur Iphone to go on9..jz to read her blogs..
Jz to c her pic...tat is why u got attack!!!hmph
bcareful ma,sor zai...u die liao ma lagi kenot c her...lol...
rmb wat is ur 1st word wen u wake up?
"cn i borrow ur hp go on9?"
i lend u mine...but thn...
wen i saw d luk on ur face..i knew is ntg gud...
u keep rubbing ur eyes..n luk bak at my hp...
Dr say its jz mayb temporalily lk tis...mayb?!
thn wat u say??
"aiya..cnt c her blog jor loh?hmm..cnt c liao"
dude..wat if u were blind??
Did u tink tat way????????to b honest..
She dun reli knows abt u,xiang...
even if u reli blind do u tink she wud care?
yes,she is a nice gal...but xiang..she duno u at all...
n...she hv someone she love dearly..
ish~
u wan me print her pic as big as a poster ma?????
Likdat ma cn c lor~lolx!
i din tel her wat reli happen..i tink she wil dun care u even more..lol
She wil tot u sot de la...u r a sor zai wat...
or u b Baby Milo lo~kekeke..mayb gt chance thn...
now u cn c jor..but wil slowly blur..so dun drive kay?
n pls~take care~
I wil meet u wen u free la..
oh ya~if she ter-read tis blog..it aint my fault kay...xP
Take more rest lar..^^

[missing u,Bry Bry ^^ wonder wat u doin?]

No comments:

Post a Comment