Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, January 28, 2011

EMO ?

This would probably best describe how i feel sometimes.
i mean like yeah,all my close friends tell me is not worth it.
and yeah,come to think of it... they do have some point :/
time after time after it..and yet still nothing change.
so what's the point.
yeap. so gave it in the way in the end.
and realize what really matters most,is i dont let it get to me.
:))))
i'll try,no promises.
EXAM for my driving license ah~~~
can some out there kill me or help me take?
I know,it aint a hard exam,but then... i think the word lazy is best describe me.
its just that,i dont want to fail....sick of failing....
Hwaiting!!!!! no no is HWAITAENG~~~~ hahahaha,you know what im talking about.
If you are reading right now..thank you for your constant support and i never think of you as annoying me when you ask me to study more la.... i scare my laziness will gik sei you only XD
but thank you so much for the support!
^^

Someone asked me,how come i was single till now..
i can only answer is that im happy with what and how i am now.
If being in a relationship can give more sadness than happiness.
Whats the whole point then?
You get what i mean?
being in a love and in a relationship is when both can share what they have in their life.
and be happy for one another.
So hell yeah!
Until the right one comes.
then only decide. life is still young. 21 only la babeh!
XD

I feel so damn bored and sleepy now. =-=
and its only 8:25pm now... im going back at 10pm.
wth.

Coolest thing happened was that i met back my old primary school friends.
which they are quite close to me...
and the best thing is... is the 3 whom i remember most!
^^ cool isnt it?
plan to meet up soon...
but will we destiny to meet?
hahahahaha.
hope so la... miss you guys <3>

My dad's plan for chinese new year.
-steamboat
-jap restaurant buffet
-chinese restaurant
-western restaurant

=-= FYI,you're going to make me fat la pa~~~~
OH! now i get it!! thats why you ask me to join the gym huh??
:p
dont like that la....
talk about GYM.. is interesting until few weeks later..
is like damn bloody bored...
please.. i reach MV like at 6am in the morning..
EVERY SINGLE DAY
boleh mati tau?tired like hell~
what i do?
sleep at the swimming pool couch..kesian T.T :p
But thank got i have my iBabyT with me...
:DD keeping me company and always motivate me to do all my gym activities.
Thanks,girls... and yes,i mean girls generation!
hahaha. their song and video... keeps me going on..
YAY!
See how big impact you guys can give me? :DD
i hope to see SNSD soon <3>
especially my fav,tiff!!!
imagine her standing right infront of me...
FAINT
XD
no la... wont so waste go and faint.

blog till now then...
shall continue on a post on what i experience today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment