Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, January 15, 2011

why Tiffany Hwang from SNSD

So,its like yeah.
People who newly know me would asked question like this to me... or people who dont really know snsd and saw how my gadgets has been dominate by Tiff would ask.
So yes,it burdens me if i have to answer it again and again and AGAIN.
Why her among all 9?
Why not other boy band?
and so,it goes on.
Alright,most frequent one then. Why her among all 9.
-
Ans: She has so many things that i can really look up too..like how strong she was..how determined she is when she came to Korea all by herself at a very YOUNG age.
Her voice..oh! how i adore her sexy husky voice,and how it soothes my feeling whenever i listen to her singing. Alright,i can like seriously go on whole night to answer to your WHY. So yeah,things like she has got this incredible amazing EYE SMILE and WINK just this simple two,i was already falling real bad for her.
never in my life,i've seen anyone with this attractive eye smile before.its not just any eye smile.
is one that can catch and draws you into her eyes.
That is one of my very very main reason why i love her among all nine :D
i have my choice you know,like how you guys would love other members. with your own reason. exactly the same with mine.

Q: is there any other pictures in your gadget other than tiffany?
-
Ans: erm.yes.Others as in other SNSD members XD and also... you know,jiyeon from t-ara..
and lots... like this is my privacy people.. (; i have others.

Q: do you love tiffany as in love LOVE?
-
Ans:HUH? XD LMAO people,people! you guys really love cracking me up huh? i love her,yes,because she is my idol! haha,not what you guys think.

(keep the question coming in my inbox.in facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000614474074 i dont mind and will try to answer your questions)
that is also goes the same,if you are new to K-POP and find SNSD interesting. go ahead.ask me.

So,yes... i adores Tiffany alot but hell no im not like bloody obsess with her alright.
For me collecting her collectibles.
For me having her in every gadgets i posses.
For me keep talking about her from time to time at times.
For me to have thousands pictures of her.
this does not means i was bloody obsess.
even my friend said i would stalk her if she was in malaysia.
but you know what,to whoever who said that F*CK you i guess being my friend you didnt know me well enough,so i would appreciate if you shut the fck up,thank you.
because i dont need you to tell you who i am as i know who i am myself very well indeed.

oh yeah,and i got a question that ask how a big fan i am to tiffany.
well.
here you go,this is a video made by me from my room.
judge this. and judge it from my blog.
you should know it better yourself rather then me coming to explain why and how.
:D
till now.
peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment