Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, January 28, 2011

scary

If you guys read this blog...
You'll probably end up like the cartoon above...
yeah,jaw drop open WIDE

Kind of scary as im typing this out now... (since im in the shop)
What happened was that i was early today...
roughly around 730am++ i guess,if im not mistaken.
i went to my shop while waiting for maknae to reach at 9am.

i was playing facebook... and decide to listen to SNSD from my itouch.
And put it on speaker....
I was listening to Mistake by SNSD...
sing ha sing ha...
i hear a different voice... from my back.
because behind me is a store room with the doors open.
i thought i heard it wrongly.
So i focus and kept quiet right away.
and no doubt... i didnt heard it wrongly or what so ever.
for me,andrea yong.. the bravest person...bla bla bla...
Immediately i can feel the hair on my hands stand up >.<
and my heart start pounding really really fast..
i was stunned for a moment..
i dont dare to do anything but just stare at empty space..
and there's small giggle and also IT seems like it was trying to sing along.
because i heard humming
im scare alright! i admit!
T.T
but after that,its gone...
My dad always tells me... if IT didnt harm you dont worry because you didnt do anything wrong.
I keep my calm of course.
I didnt want to tell anyone, but just telling it out would feel so much better.
even my manager was scared..
and told me that i came too early..
but you know what,i assume i was just tired then.
2ndly,behind our shop is a toilet.
could be one of the janitor humming while cleaning in the morning.
I just dont want to simply predict.
so yeah,just want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment