Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, January 31, 2011

Life is nothing but a LIfe? LOL

Dont mind my title please? :p being a nutcase for a moment.
On last Sunday... yeah... just last sunday... few days ago.. (i dont know the date and dont want to)
slept at around 1am? or i think 12am? or 11pm? @@"
and woke at around 645AM. shitty huh? tired like HELL
So yes,woke up this early and i was getting ready for my driving exam...
So i read again before my DRIVING UNCLE come pick me up..
it was like damn early.. and i wasnt expecting anything.. so i keep on reading until i receive a text
I jump up in shock because the ring tone is seriously scary type,cos is loud. =-=
i didnt expect i would receive a message asking me to HWAITING! and wishing me all the best!
^^ feel so happy for someone who would wish me the time before i exam.feels nice :)
Thanks~~~

(today,monday 31/1/2011)
Finally,is going to CNY soon... how fast time past isnt it?
Well,today was nothing much to blog about.
Manager called me and asked where i was when i was in Borders..
she said i wasnt suppose to out at that hour.
=-= yeah yeah.. so i just tell her that i went and get some water..
Just so happens,another colleague of mine went out to have her break too which i might say is wayyyyy to early for her to go..
But among us... colleague... we dont care what time we go out.. as long you come back soon.
But i guess my manager wasnt in a good mood...
she was rather pissed off and start raising her voice.
she did told me.
she wasnt scolding me.. but another of my colleague.
i was sitting on the FLOOR... yes literally ON THE FLOOR. with no chair...
i was sitting on the stool before that... but i got the feeling i might topple over as i start to get pretty dizzy.
My manager came and scolded my colleague..
:/ i didnt look at my manager because.
YO! IF I AINT DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I AINT LISTENING TO CRAPS.

BOOOOOM!
after that,my manager left...
she called me not long after that asking me to go out...
:O i was like UH-OH
then i walk out saw her there...

Grace:are you angry of me? why do you look angry?
(she's asking really nicely)
"nope... im not angry or what."
Grace:dont lie~~~
"Ah!jinja!serious"
Grace:huh?what happened? i didnt scold you also.
"i know i know *LOL* im not angry of you"
Grace:you angry of xuan? argue with her?
(xuan aka. Maknae)
"huh?why say so?"
Grace:nah SEE! that means i was right! you argue with her. If not you will answer me NO instead of why! and did you just cried?
(then we both LAUGH =-=)
"no la~~~ im sick... not feeling well"

She lean forward to touch my forehead but i quickly lean backwards..
When i dont feel good.. not in a mood.. i dont feel like communicating... and dont even expect me to let you touch me,altough im not angry of her la~
She then give me some stuff :x

Do not force me to do something i dont like..
you might end up regretting.
im serious.
i wont means i wont.
nothing can change my mind...
unless myself.
And when a decision is made by me,is final then.
im not going to change it.
thats it.
if you force me to do so..
you might force me to do something you might not like and so do i..
so yes.. dont push me too much.

(life..........sucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment