Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blemish Clearing Serum the only product that gives me great results!


Basically,i can call this my hero of the product..
It was back last year 2010,when i was starting to work in Juice Beauty itself.
So,i had a few customer which i attended told me how this product here really works..
But being just a 20 year old teenager,i was taken back by the price..
I was used to use,T9..and lots,well...whatever medium price of product you can find in Watson or Gurdian..

Well,thats typical of human right? its a nature for us to go for something which we think we can only afford.
I dare say,I've been using those products for about...since i was 18? so its like,2 to 3 years.
In fact,its true...how i dont see any result and there is still pimples and redness on my face.
So in the end,i gotten lazy and i gave up.
I dont care much anymore because,i spend so much on so many different type of products trying my best to get what i want and in the end when you see no result at all..
THATS IT.

So,when i start my 2nd day in Juice Beauty..i was given a few packets of samples of Blemish for my own try out.
I remember me,having one huge red swollen pimple on my nose which has actually lasted for about a week.. as you know,swollen pimples hurts..
I apply blemish on the spot..and just through 1 NIGHT just 1 NIGHT i woke up next morning..
and the swollen is gone...is not red anymore..
Indeed i was surprise by the amazing effect that it does.
If i was to rely on other products,i dont think i can see the result that fast or even able to.

Right on the 4th day i bought the starter kit,Organic to Clear Skin.
within 2 weeks..
my face isnt full with redness due to pimples.
For the truth is that my pimples has stop popping out.
I can see my own fair white skin again on my face at last.
All i can is,i was amaze by this product.
YOu know,is true indeed.
If you dont try,you would never know..besides..what is wrong giving a try on our products when it doesnt harm you or your skin at all?

I have immediately gave up on chemical products..
Not only it doesnt helps but i know what harm it can do to my skin in the future.
I just knew i have to stop myself from continuing hurting my skin from the inside.
So,changing to using Juice Beauty products was one of my solution.
Although SOME might be pricey but you can never deny that,if you can see perfect result that you wanted,nothing is worth more than the beautiful skin that you wanted..
And although for instant,Blemish cost about rm185 per bottle...
but its like 50ml and you can use it for about 2 months.
So,diving the amount to two months.
Is worth it and almost the same price as the other harmful chemical products.

Maybe some of you will thought
"oh,she's working there,that is why she say so"
No,im not this kind of person,no one can controls what i want to say.
I say what i want and what is real.
Besides,one question people...why would you spend on products which could harm you in the future? rather than spending on Organic products which doesnt harms you but HELPS you instead? And you can even see the result.

I can go all day long to talk about this one product.
Our other products are great too..which is what i heard from our customer.
But i was talking on Blemish only in this blog is because this is through my own experience.
Through the result that i can feel for myself.
Of course i will try on other products of Juice Beauty too.

so you can drop by The Gardens Mall in Midvalley Megamall..
1st floor,just right to Isetan.
Im not like other consultant,you will be comfortable talking to me.
we'll have great conversation.
So,if there is thing you would really would love to know.
Do just come drop by and i'll tell you about it.
No pressure on buying stuff...because i love sharing what i know.

Besides..
It'll be cool at least you know what Organics are.

No comments:

Post a Comment