Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, March 6, 2011

spill everything out?

Someone told me is best if you say what is always in your mind out.
with that,it will makes you feel better.
i spend my everyday,trying to make most of my friend happy when they are with me or while texting with me.
and that occurs that whenever they had a problem,they will find me automatically.
and yes,i would spend each quality time just to cheer them up.
I can say that i really care for my friends alot...to the point where i think i care too much already.
because you know what,not everyone appreciate the things you have done for them and in the end,this makes you disappointed.
sometimes,i wonder,did they even know the things i have done for them.
maybe it wasnt a big of a deal,but i use my heart and effort to always do something.
but what do i get in the end?
nothing but a broken feelings for myself.
:) thanks a lot you selfish humans out there.
I dont expect you to be there for me but at least dont say things that will hurt can you?

what you did just hurts me somehow.i know. you will definitely says.
so what.non of my business.
thanks.
now i know how selfish you are,idiot.
you know what. always saying how over playful i am and makes me look so childish at times...saying that im immature at times?
LOL.
dont make me LMAO please...
i be who i want... and if you cant accept what or how my attitude is...
then i think is best for us to leave it this way..
because,i would love to say to you "i dont need you as a friend too"
:)
i'll be what i want...i want to be myself..
and if you dont like how i am now...then please..
go on,get lost :)
you want maturity? go change your bloody attitude 1st,it doesnt makes you any mature if you start calling others immature,loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment