Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, March 28, 2011

Eottoke???

Im going to wear out myself AGAIN :|
Doing full shift again and perhaps tomorrow too?
I miss going out now... and yeap,im going to go out often from now onwards.
working so hard but not enjoying,isnt thats a little waste?

I just got something up on my mind.
i was not born to be bullied or used by others.
enough means enough.
i use to be able to tolerate,but from now onwards..
I got to respect myself more than the respect im giving to others.
WAE?
did anyone appreciate it when im being nice?
Nope...all comes indirectly instead.
When you are being to nice,people tends to try and take more advantages.
and that really sucks cos they will think they are doing the right thing.
This is the last time i say it...
I will never tolerate with things that aint got nothing to do with me anymore.
Want my respect? then gain it. earn it.

[continue]

So,like yeah,i type that yesterday... so im continuing right now.
here i am sitting in the shop all alone for another1hour plus!
in a big painful situation at my tummy area...SUCKS you know that!
it hurts like hell!
but i still need to force myself to go through this shift.
i need some rest literally :(


this is one of the latest Vita500 pictures by SNSD.
as you know,my bias would be her,tiffany hwang mi young.
to be honest,i know...is time for a change..but not this way..
i know it might be normal for other people...
they think is nothing big..
but hey,i have my opinion okay..i love her for who she is...
and she doesnt needs to go till that level to sell stuff? or promote some drinks..
its rather quite exposing -.-
i dont know...
perhaps for the fact that i love her so deep....
that is why i cant accept it? :|
never mind.should just get use to it...
the first thing i said was "tiffany ah~waeeee~omgawd~"
=-= what else can i say,but no matter what i will support her forever.. <3
i'll get use to it then...

damn...im seriously nothing but in pain...
if i have a choice right now,dying would be part of the option.

signing out.
peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment