Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, babyhwang


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY STEPHANIE HWANG MI YOUNG!!!!
I've said it a lot of times about you...blogging a lot about you also<3
I can never finish blogging about you isnt it?
:D

You're the girl who actually made me start to like the color pink!
I used to dislike them, but now... because they were your fav color, i find that Pink, is a sweet color after all..
wae?
Pink reminds me a lot of you..
whenever i saw some pink stuff.
*pops* you are in my mind.

(MIANHAE..it's really late, but i do want to continue this blog (: hehe)

My love to you as my idol was deeper than other idols in my life.
You're like a part of my life, a part of my family member.
until my friends,family and relatives knows about you!
hahahaha

"im going to earn more now and so we (your family) can enjoy in the future.. dont worry, now im busy but in the future.. we can be together as long as we want"

When you said this, i feel happy and proud of you..
but on the second thoughts..
what will i ever do when is time for a stop for SNSD to promote?
(this is reality sones,so,please..dont start scolding me :p)
I dont even know if i can accept the fact that i wont get a daily dose of SNSD..
:( im so used to it already.
is always snsd this and that <3
anyway, this will be another topic.. for now...
this is all about you, Tiff ^^

No one can ever admit, they have ever seen such a beautiful eye smile before.
even when it comes to people who doesnt knows anything about snsd, or even, just so happens not interested in it..
they always said "yes, her smile is really beautiful"
whenever i show them your video or picture.
Im sort of digging my own grave isnt it?
making more people love you.
YOU'RE MINE!
hahahahaha..

(there's more to be said, but i've let you know)

All i can say..

Tiffany Hwang Mi Young.
Your existence has made a better place in my world and my life.
Things were better when you're in the picture.
You change a lot of things in me in many ways that others may not know.
It was always automatic smiles on my face when i think about you.
The joy in me when i sees your video or picture.
You make me smile like a silly person whenever i just hear your voice.
You're really special to me, Miyoungie <3

I wish you all the best and hwaiting in the future!
God Bless You.

Tiffany, saranghae :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment