Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tifforo

+.+ tired. LOL.
Have you guys seen the video teaser of The Boys by SNSD?
they sure is gonna kick some ass ;)))) kekekeke!
just the beat of the music im already excited like HELL ._. whoops.hahaha.

Friends, Family and Relatives loves me in my new job..
they said i've become more mature o.O good or bad huh?
not in the sense of my appearance but wholesome ;) oh well.
Now i can tie my hair up like a pro XDXDXD

seriously, i adores SNSD even more,
dancing in heels? they kills even when you are just walking in them D;
pretty? so mellow isnt she? <3 *sigh* pany ah~ when can i see you in person?
oh yeah, soon ^^ hehehe!!!
I heard that the girls are going to perform their new song on MB soon ^^
ah... one sneeze and bye bye to the other groups :x *sounds cocky* but is the truth.


my dad is my sweetest most perfect part time best friend ever :D
he gets me my lip gloss, eye liner, eye shadow and the make up stuffs.
or others.
colleagues envying... senior say "can i date your dad?"
PUI. no thanks lor... :s yeeeee~ hahaha.
my manager said "then is hard for your future boyfriend lor...your dad standard so high.. of course every girl will find someone similar to their dad or better..."
everyone LOL ._. what the?
^^

Went shopping after work :D
dad says to buy whatever we want.
he pick out a short, rm78 0.0 sorry, i dont waste so much on a SHORT lor ._.
but he insist that price doesnt matter,
so i grab it and want to give it try.
but guess what...
the shop dont have changing room,
the girl brings me to the side of their counter and at the corner, where they put the stocks..
ask me to change there ._. like yeah, there is no door.
and three person staring at me...
LIKE? WHAT THE FUCK? LOL.
I gave her the shorts and she's like "i will cover you" blocking my way.

Im pretty cold shoulders towards those who deserve it,
i stare at her one kind and slips my way out.
come on la... im not going to strip there o0o
ish!

But a shorts and shirt in the end...
but what is the best part of the day for today????


JAJANGGGGG!!!
TOTORO! hahaha!
i just randomly walk into a shop and ask if they sell Totoro..
she's like you want the doll or bag?
i was like bag wont too kiddy?
she said her manager who is 28 is carrying one too, and japanese people loves them although they are adult :)

ITS SHOOO CUTE!
i stare at it and ask for the price :/
ridiculous.
but is darn cute!!
and my parents ask is it i wanted it.
well yeah, i've been looking for it for a long time and is not easy :x
but the price... x.x
BUT I GOT IT AT THE END ^^ thanks mummy and daddy!!!<3

Well, i do know totoro through Tiffany.
but i didnt like it because of her.
i find it cute too,
but when i have this totoro in my hands, i then knew why Tiffany loves totoro!
he is shoooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this bag looks like a plushie isnt it???
:) imma get one for fany fany tiffany too<3
hehehe!

ok, name it ._. tifforo :p
unique abit ;) kekekeke!
friends came and told me about it.
they have the same thoughts with me.
parents too!
^^ nevermind, at least i knew im not the only one<3
he said childishness, that's why. how true.
ah araso~
tired......sleeping time!
nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment