Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fatigue?

Did i? :/
check on the symptoms. Yes :( F.M.L
I guess it was because i was lack of sleep :/ and rest.. and not drinking enough WATER.
this feeling sucks though,
i cant even stand still or sit still! how terrible is that??
But at least i still can blog :pp hahaha, although the screen is blurry :/

I was so dizzy that i missed the station i should get off :x
i was looking at each station the train stops, but i dont know when i missed out the station im suppose to get off! \(O_O)/
because my stop was under tunnel,
suddenly, *poof* bright place. and i was like
"I MUST HAVE MISSED A STATION!!!!"

I did my part to ensure everything goes well.
making it sounds like i didnt care.
sellerS after sellerS, i searched for... in the end?
:) hahaha, gwenchana. use to it.

Not only friends, but parents at times too,
guess i WAS the problem, right?
i need to learn when to stfu at times.

Im very very sorry for my lousy attitude if i have offended you.
really.

it's happening again isnt it, lol, im tired laa~
really dont like misunderstanding, really...

fyi, i really wasnt angry at all.... :/









the cutest 33 years old man ever!
== gosh~ it sounded like i have a crush on him :/ IM NOT.
but the way he acted :DDDD kekekeke!
even my manager look at us! LOL!
but no, i dont fancy guys elder than me SO many years! actually is just 12years of difference.
but NO thank you :p

No comments:

Post a Comment