Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SNSD Mnet Asian Music Award :) BEST FTW!!!

Ok right, so yes, finally....
SNSD has just finish performing on stage for MAMA.
one word,

IMPRESS.


really, is not what you expect, snsd can do any kind of things dont they?
;) i am very fortunate to know them and really proud to call myself, Sowon.
So, like yeah.
I was dead tired when im home.
but i was so determine to watch them, i almost fall asleep on the couch though :/
But keep rubbing my eyes to keep my eyes open...
wait wait and waited...

Ta-daa!!!!!

the opening by Giant and Ms. Keroro :) made me scream.
Yes, literally scream from the living room.
I stand up the moment Tiffany appears.
i laugh a little when ms. princess pass by xD

Ah, yuri's outfit went a little misfortune though, it drop.
and i think it panics her :/ she mess up a few parts of the dance,
but is alright :) cos the girls manage to continue and do it all fine...

Ok, i think my internet line is rather weak now, so i cant upload anymore pictures at the moment, will do so when i have a better line ;)
I was very very very excited and all happy when i see them perform!
i cant stop saying OMG
Finally, i was in love with a member i thought i never will.
MAKNAE!!! Seo Joo Hyun~~
you are really very pretty! i cant stop calling out at her! XD as if she can hear me!

My sister was like "eh! tiffany" *points to screen*
then i was like saying it all in a cool way
"ah, baby girl" :x lol!
but she's pretty!! everyone is gorgeous!!!!
but Yoona slims down a lot, cos her face become exactly like V-Line
:/ dont laaa.... you look better just the way you are.... no need V-LINE ;)))

ok ok! im spazzing like crazy huh??
im not sleepy anymore >< hahahaha!!!
Congrats, SNSD :) for winning the best girl group, i knew it anyway.
Cos im very confidence in you guys!




The girls have finally step out from the Goodie-Good girl zone and turns into womanly ;)
Sexay eh?
:))) so pretty~~ hehe! taengoo! Tippani <3

I am currently stunned by the picture below..
er....sica?
\(O_O)/ <-- hahaha! my reaction said enough?
im still wow-ed by the picture XD and no, im not a byun...well, maybe i am when it comes to snsd? == uhhh~ sounds so wrong, thanks a lot, taeyeon <-- sarcasm :ppp kidding <3
but sica..... really? jinja?? \(O_O)/


this girl.... whenever she has hair like this, all straight, she capture not only my eyes but <3
:) yeoppo~ jinja yeoppo~



Well, the concert is next week.
and all i can say is i cant wait to see the girls perform right in front of my very own eyes!
I might die...XD i dont know! my heart will for sure be beating fast when i stands in the stadium...
can i have something like MAMA happen in the concert? :D
hehehe! anything will do <3
love love love! cant wait.

honestly,
i give up on you. i'll just learn how to enjoy my life.
stubborn people arent worth of thoughts.
believe me, we both doesnt care one another anymore anyway ;)
have a good life.


My cough has gotten worse....because....
i drank one big bottle of F&N grape, COLD, all alone, all by myself.
Bought myself a stick of icecream >< i know i know...
i shouldnt have!
i promise, i wont tomorrow.... :( please stop coughing...
i cough until i almost vomit :'(


Hehe!
Taeny's victory shaking hips behind when their name were called for best female group!
this two is shoooooo cute <3

i need my sleep now.


cant wait <3



WAY TO GO GIRLS GENERATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment