Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

:') thank you

I've been rather exhausted lately.
I thought i was just extremely exhausted due to my lack in sleep.
and guess what.
I have low blood pressure.
I laughed when the doctor tells me this.
how i know wor....i thought only got high blood pressure this kind of things :/
I laugh and the doctor give me one kind of stare.

and and and,
im seriously extremely very very disappointed.
enough.

== nah, not going to let anything ruin what is coming up next.
I'll smile a little then, for the next few minutes :)
ready for some of my fav picks of SNSD pictures?
(p/s: most of them were my bias)

Here we go....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Poor ty who was trying to put the blocks on and Jessica on the other side was blocking without realizing...LOL!!! but cute arent they??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sica.... i love your skin.....and you :pppp!! yeoppo!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dedicating the gif below, to my buddy, gordyyyy...
Dont die ah, gordyyyyyy!!!!! XDXD

Alright, time for my favs of today's pick ;)



Who else do you expect? ;)
if you know me well enough.
of course, she's always the best!
One of the cutest mushroom aka jewel!
Geeeeeeez, why do you have to be so cute, hwang? huh? :) cutest mushroom indeed!
I love tippani too ;) <3<3 i heart youuuuu, tippani!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cos i can never find a reason not to love this mushroom even more everyday!
CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!?! for the fanytastic out there, you guys died right???? XD cuteeeee!!!!
PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

When God said he will send an angel to earth to look over at us,
to make us happy,
he sent, Tiffany Hwang :)
Is true indeed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any Taengangers reading my post now?
cos if there is and you are one...
Do be ready for the next two pictures okay?
any blood that came out from your nose, i wont take any responsibility on it XD
.
.
.
.

WAE SO SEXAY KIM TAENGOO \(O_O)/
.
.
.
.
.

Now, one of the reasons i love this byuntae is because :

i) she can be a dork and turns into a sexy woman, anytime she wants.
ii) she makes me becomes a byun (NO LA!!! JUST KIDDING!!!! XDXD)
iii) she's yeoppo! yeoshin indeed!

but the best reason of all this?
we both love the same person ;)

Dear, Kim Tae Yeon, if you continue to become this amazing,
imma just fall for you too :p oh wait, i already did :x
dont kill me fany ahhhh~
im just loving the same person that you loved :O <3
hehehe!


when i was down and quiet,
oppa has never failed to be the first one to come and ask me.
"what happened, are you okay?"
never, he has never failed to ask, even though we're living in different country.
:) Thank you!

And Linda!
I love you!!!!! Gahhhhhh! *SHY* but really, im not trying to exaggerate about it,
Thank you so so much...
but no, fany is mine ;) hahaha, thanks babe <3

Of course, my random buddy, Gordyyy :) great adviser! XD

and as for the people i love out there,
im signing off with the last gif.

Thanks Guys, for always being there for me whenever i needed someone :) <3
Although sometimes after cheering me, you might think it didnt help much.
but reality was, i feel so much better to at least knew,
someone out there cares for me, still.


Annyeong..



p/s: super glad :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment