Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Im a SONE XD

alright, please forgive me if there is any typo in here.
i can barely sees the screen properly, seems like my sight might be getting worse.
and no, im not getting any glasses.... :( i promise i will rest my eyes!

went to Japanese Buffet today and no, i did not take any pictures...
because i was busy eating i guess...and say bye bye to one month gym...
the food and cheese i ate today :( ruin my whole month gym session XD

after eating, family make a move to Farenheit..
first time being there with my family :) haha. and is such a boring place :/
we passed by one korean shop that sells beauty products..
i put on my earphones as i was getting bored.
next thing before i knew, my sister shake my shoulders and said
"SNSD THE BOYS!!!!!!"
O.O i look around and she points at the korean shop we passed by just now.
who is blasting snsd The Boys through the speakers..
somehow, that moment.
i was posses by SONE FANGIRLING!! XDXD
Yes, is exactly like this == i know....
is just a song that listen almost 10times a day and yet.... i still reacts that way...
My mum laughs at me, sister was like omg *smack forehead* and dad shakes his head.
COME ON!!!!! I LOVE SNSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD is normal for me to act that way okay!

I cant even imagine the time when im going to meet them in person....
I might faint.... but no worries, i'll faint AFTER the concert ;) nyahahaha!
cant wait cant wait
^^ i miss tiff! i want to see tiff! XD


I died looking at this gif....
i wonder what will happen if i sees her in person ;) <3
I LOVE HWANG MI YOUNG <-- wow, seriously, since when i become all girlish on fangirling!
kekekeke! *shy*
gahhhhh! i cant wait to meet Taeny!!!!!!!!!
can you imagine if they perform lady marmalade that night?!
*nose bleed* x.x
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
LOLOLOLOL
== shit, i think a headache is getting to me soon.




You sure are random enough.
leave the past behind, look forward, thats it.
enough means enough :)
so you all pressuring me to know what's going on. bla bla bla...
please.... why look back, people?
Hmmmm, the truth? i didnt lose a best friend that day, i lost someone like a family member to me...
i told gordy and my colleagues, true friends that i have in my life,
are countable with just both my hands...
sad case? hahaha. i dont think so...
i'll live life the way its going to lead me, is time to grow up.
no more dramas anymore..
people needs to grow and stop wearing diapers! :p
Just kidding....
example, i had this haircut so i can look mature.. and == geeez, my colleague said it makes me looks more like a kid.... im like.... w....t...f.....
no, it wasnt because tiff, that i got this haircut, please dont kill me fany, i saranghae you.
but is TY new hairstyle the first time they perform on Music Bank!
:)))) i was like "that's nice" so, i decided like why not try it out...
no harm trying right.
so yes.... im SATISFIED BABE XD
so dont think of being over in love with tiffany till i go for the same haircut, no... i didnt ==


I barely forget anything.
Hmmmm. LOL.
shit == my headache is seriously getting to me.


CUTE RIGHT???????
I LOVE THIS GIRLLLLLLLL ALOT!!!!! SHE'S MINE THAT IS WHY!!!!! XDXDXD
MIYOUNGIEEEEEEE.....wae shooooo cute!!!!

time to go to bed.
my eyes, blurry == double triple vision....
:) night!

No comments:

Post a Comment