Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

6 days of OFF DAYS :DD WOOHOOO



Finally im going to have my long long break :D well, if 6 days is not counted as a big off days, then i dont know what else is ;D hehehe! i cant wait! i seriously need some rest.
Need some time of my own.
In an addition to the company, i have found another kpop fan! ^^ but she's only into Big Bang ^^"
or should i say, she only knows Taeyang =="
we were talking about kpop most of the time, she was worrying about not getting tickets to their concert in October and i was like, i have a way to get you those tickets without having you to queue up all night or day long ;) and she finally got it, although the VIP's and RM588 were quickly sold off, she manage to get the RM488 ones though.
She told me how she cant wait any longer to see her Taeyang........... *stares*
She did ask me to go along, since i do know a few songs from Big Bang, but i am not that INTO them.
So i declined the offer and then told her the wonderful experience i had during Girls Generation concert :D
Is like, after years of watching them on tv, through screens, they are finally right there, right in front of your eyes ^^ and you're like "THEY ARE REAL!!!!" hahaha! of course they are, but the feeling is not words that can describe, you need to be there to feel it yourself.
I miss the girls though :))

she made me watch I Need A Girl video of Taeyang...i ended up saying, "WOW! i need to download this into my phone leh!" and she was so happy and proud because she say Taeyang is hot and i finally fall for him...i told her, "sorry to disappoint you, but i download this video is because Sundara is inside ><" XDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOLOLOL, her face is priceless!!!
But yeah, im going to download it because of Dara :X
not that i am saying that i dont fall for Taeyang, his bod is an A+, looks...hmmm, namja cool type?
I used to like TOP among all, but then, seeing how he is in Bad Boy's MV makes me barf.
Seriously, try to communicate with your teammate la....i know, you're just a 'vase' in Big Bang.
But at least, put your effort in? I dont know, that's what i heard from Big Bang fans.
the four dance, he stand behind just move a little, cool meh?
........anyway, i have no right to condemn him and wouldnt :)
GD is sooooooooooo cute in Taeyang's mv :DD but after that, with the fantastic baby hair :O
i guess i'll stick back to Taeminie? or Taeyeonnie? :p there goes my randomness again.



Bii very teruk one la! everytime when he left something at somewhere, he forgets where he left it and come asking me, even when the thing is right in front of his eyes :/
so everytime when he made such mistake, we ended up staring at one another unkindly before bursting into laughter XDXDXD and he loves crossing busy road == walk in a fast pace that can cause my feet burns when i link his arm with mine. seriously.....i rather walk on my own.



working with the colleagues here has never bored me off, yet(?) everyday is always laughing.
can laugh sei me, seriously.
6days of off days ahhhhhh!!!
:DDD
cant wait for the trip ^^
err...need to settle with my phone.
I still want you Note T.T
PINK NOTE? BLACK NOTE?
promise is Galaxy Note then i'll be smiling for the entire day :DD
LOL
dreaming much huh?
okay. time to download some stuffs and im off.
so, toddles :D
signing off with,
Dookong-sshi~~~ XD
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment