Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

IS MINE

So, things happened in an unwanted way, and i think it wont be nice if i post this in the same column as the previous one (the one i just posted) so yes, i am blogging twice in a day.
We havent been talking much, well, we do talk, just that we dont chat for long hours.
Maknae told me she'll be sending me some stuffs for my birthday.
and i was nagging her how she shouldnt and just save her money.
You'll kill me right? cos you said to inform you whether i have receive the gift or not on the 1st aug.
and i didnt....YET.
HOLD ON *hides* before you chase me with a broom, i just went to the post office yesterday...after things were settle with my grandma thing. And i was going to tell you anyway, in this blog, in kakao, in fb after i have done blogging...which you would've read the blog first anyway? lol.

So yes, i got this card thing in my post box, well my sis did honestly.
so i was taking my guess, it was something from maknae.
i went to the post office yesterday and grab what i have all the way being delivered from Singapore.



So, i got a package. honestly, i was still wondering what it was, when i have this package in hand.
eventhough i was hinted : its something you have wanted for long.

Somehow my hunch was telling me, it must be related to SNSD?
I mean, my maknae and friends knows me well enough about how i am in love with GG.
LOL.
So yes, enough with the blabbering, i'll let the pictures do the 'talk' first, ai? AII~

Soft Toy Pillow.
hmmmmmm *acts like a detective* honestly, i was praying for it.
since i felt the gift from the outside.
Ta-daaaaa~ my gift all the way from Singapore weih, ah~ dont be jelly ;) im just lucky to have her.
Ah, the whole address wont be necessary, i wouldnt want any creepy stalker from singapore start stalking my maknae :/ LOLOLOLOL.
oh by the way, your hand writing is pretty similar to mine ^^

Seriously, the moment i peek at the small opening, i was shock, surprise, happy, excited.
i dont know how to express that mixtures feelings i am having at that moment.
you'll get it if you wanted something really badly and its finally like, right there, with you.
you still thinking if its real or not.
God and Maknae has finally answers to my wishes!!!
You still havent got a clue? okay, the few pictures ahead would be too cute to resist.
so yeah.
behold....
on the mighty....
DOOKONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you can squeal as loud as you want, i was when i was in the car.
although, the situation, i should've been quiet...but...i cant hold it back.
even my mum was commenting how cute it is!!
I finally have what i wanted all this while!
although someone cant help me get it, but pffffffffffffft, *rolls eyes* i dont need to mention name, you know who you are.
well, i know its impossible for me to get it myself. they dont sell this in malaysia.
now, when i got it, is more meaningful than i can ever have it.
My maknae got it for me!
i was seriously smiling all the way in the entire ride.
Arent they cute?
Look at how cute they are...acting all shy...*what's going on with me o.O*
anyhow, IS SO CUTE!!!!
Yes, i had named them.
On the left, the first pea, we have Tiffany, then we have Taeny right in the middle and Taengoo at the end :))) i dont know, the first one gave me the impression of eye smile. GOSH!! LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!! sitting there in their pod!!!!!



Guess what!
There are mini ones in it too :DD i was smiling like an idiot in the car.
i cant help okay, these things were cute!
Yeah, they have names too!
The first one is Paniii, from the top laa, of course ==
then the middle one is TaeTae.
and last but not least is Ai named after maknae ^^
OMGEEE!!!
the whole journey i was staring at them, is really something i could not believe, that they are finally in my hands!!!! :DD
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MAKNAE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
A note from maknae :) awwww.
but totoro seriously needs a bath :/ his teeth werent white anymore, is like, brownish.
no idea why its brown, since i just left it on the couch, no one touches it.
:/ well, before totoro can go meet with dookongs, i'll let him have a 'bath' first.
o.O why am i talking this way AGAIN.
Anyway, maknae, i dont know how much i could thank you.
seriously.
are you a genie? o.O just tell me...
first, you granted one of my biggest wish, seeing SNSD in person.
and then you granted another one, sending these dookongs to me!
*bows*
thank you so so so so so much!
*bows continuously*
jinja gomawo!!
*hugs and kisses*
kamzahamida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know many of you are jelly, well, i just can say.
i was bless to have her as my maknae.
Nice rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................... :D
GAH!!! I miss the big ones already, since they are at home :x
they are so soft and round, so nice to carry around in your arms leh!
jinja im not kidding lor.
damn effing cute!
I still cant believe they are mine though till now...
every morning i wakes up, i will search around my bed to make sure that they are still with me and that i am not dreaming :3
Now that i have them, they are mine, yeah mine!
whenever i looks at them, it reminded me of maknae and Tae Tae immediately.
:))) this fellas are so darn cute!!!
This one always manage to make me goes awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
looks like a baby right? kekekekeke!
now i know why tae tae are into them! i am too!!
truthfully, i am bringing them around whenever i go.
like to work XD i bring the small one la of course.
cos, it will be weird if i carry the big ones around everytime i goes to work.
the big ones are meant to accompany me whenever i goes outstation that needs sleepover ^^
smart eh?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
i mean, only tae tae can bring the big one around, walking around, people goes "CUTE~~~"
if i do it *imagines* okay, better dont imagine laaa D; insulting leh.
people will be like "eh, how old already ah her?" LOLOLOLOLOL, RIGHT!?!?!?!
Ah, who cares, dookongs are mine now!! MINE!!! YOU HEAR ME?? CA'PCHE ? however you spell la.

I think getting to know someone was fated?
like, if two person were meant to be, together, no matter how many obstacles they'll be put through, at the end of it, they are still together?
And no matter how people bad mouthed about the other, you listen, but you tends to forget it the very next minute.
"we are suppose to be the malaysian taeny, 'they' want to see us"
._. this just proof how much of you not understanding SNSD much.
Taeny are like magnets, they understand each other, they stood there for each other.
they be each other leaning shoulders.
You dont find Tiffany betrays Taeyeon for like, urm....more than twice(?) idk.
or you dont find Taeyeon go telling the rest of the 7 members, trying to brainwash them into thinking Tiffany is a bad person or whatever lies she can make whenever they argues right?
but who knows \O/ all i know is i believe what i see :)
their relationship was STRONG, strong until it was misleading at times XD but that's not the whole point.
The point is, this two are daebak!!
honestly, i'll be honest now, real honest, when i was told that 'they' wanted to see the version of us as Taeny during the last concert in KLCC, i never hesitate to not tag you in the inbox. even after what you said. I didnt regret for not going with you. Neither did i feel guilty for us not going there together, i was, uninterested in you somehow.Because i dont see sistership any longer the seconds you came back. I forgive but not forget. i was very aware of your plan on revenging.
Well, i was not that aware, okay....i admit....i was wanting to believe that there's changes.
until he and she told me to watch out and not buy your acts.
thanks :)
ah!
APPRECIATION :) yeap.
is time to forget and let go the unworthy.
okay okay. i will.



Maknae ah, you now there are no words that i can find to make it exact with the feelings i have when i saw the gift from you, i felt thankful.
it was such a huge blessing to ever get such wonderful gift, that i still cant find a reason that makes me think what i did to deserve one...
:') thanks ya....saranghae!
like i said, you were there for me, despite how many times i fall for the same old bullshit.
you were there to pull me up, not even once complain how tired you are for repeating the same old routine, jinja mianhae. i as the older one, as your unnie, should be doing that part.
but it went opposite >< you were the one whom has always cheer me and then advice me so much.




I love you :)




and yeah, i wasnt kidding when i said i am bringing them with me.

Hahahaha! see! just took this :) they are always with me.
just like my maknae :) all these times.
countless times.





now, it wouldnt be right, it wouldnt be me,
if i do not wish Tiffany a happy birthday right?
well, something happened and i didnt manage to actually wished it on the day.
but i have devoted my time, endless time and days...yeah, a total of 5 friggin tiring days.
into making the video.
one video can take me about an hour or more? and to finally process the whole....i say 3 hours to sums it all, i was doing it again and again and again because i want to express out, how i truly feels about Tiffany Hwang, through the video. It might not be perfect like what you can find on youtube.
what can you expect from me la... i am not a pro ==
but i can assure you, i pour my heart into this.
it even cause me to be dizzy all day long, despite that, it was all a worth.
i hope viewers will enjoy it like i do :)
still waiting for the process..............................................
Look at this.
You seriously would not want to believe, but yeah, that's my phone cover ==
thanks tiff.
but this pink is nice right....well *cough* i can change back to black anytime OKAY
XD tiffany tiffany~ aigoooooo...
and its finally all done!
All about Tiffany Hwang Miyoung
click on the link and have a go with it.
I have to go now. time to work.
i wasnt feeling well now either.
so yes, thanks Airena *waves*
thanks guys for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment