Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tiffany Hwang is AMAZING

Why the random sudden post?
well, it isnt as random as it is..
I have to admit, i do miss you, Tiffany Hwang.
Our first encounter during, Singapore's concert..
I doubt you'll remember, how i was screaming for you at the top of my lungs.
How i was screaming to get your attention, to just see you looking at my way.
i gave up when you kept waving to the audience above, sort of not realizing me, the one standing in the pit zone :/ the moment i saw you, i was blessed, happy enough, that i brought my hands down and stopped yelling, but the moment i did that and i told her, a friend of mine,
"she didnt hear us i guess...forget it"
Somehow, God has heard me, you turned around to look into my direction.
Doing a shooting sign with your hand, during hoot, you SHOOT me with your famous eyesmile.
And then you ran away, cutely.
But you did not realize, soon after you did that and left, you left me frozen in the spot.
I was stunned, my friend beside me was staring at me with disbelief.
I was lucky, lucky to have you did that to me.
But sadly, no filming was allowed and stupid me, obeyed the rules..
If i would've been naughty and neglected the rules, i would've have a big joy of my life..
To record such lucky scene.


I threw the totoro doll to you, you picked it up and left it at the corner of the stage.
shaking your head towards me.
saying, "no throwing dolls please" but i just hope you wont think of me badly, as i just wants you to have it, im sorry if i made you upset that night, for throwing the doll second time.
But seein you on stage, makes me find it hard to even breathe.


Tiffany, i know this is going to sound crazy, might sound even creepy.
But i just really miss you and wish to see you again.
This time, not losing any chances, but at least have a picture of you, taken by myself...
or a video..
interactions between us two? were left as memories in my mind.
I swear, i'll take it to my grave :)

Can we ever meet again?
please....

Here's a video of Tiffany leaving KLCC that day.
I happens to record her a little..
HERE
Tiffany, i miss you...can we meet again...just a picture is enough :) enough to make me smile for a long long longgggggggggggggg time...

Sigh, i sounded silly...what are the odd chances :/
anyway, you can always count on me, on supporting you!
for as long as you want :D

No comments:

Post a Comment