Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

get a life LOSERs

Wow,i've been on this topic on and off and no doubt repeating it again.
WTHell... right i know.
but seriously,bitch... if you have any problems with me of how my personality is.
how i act,how i talk.
this is da way i roll bitch.
So,take it or leave it ^^
You dont come here judging me on how i should talk or how i should act.
you aint the person who gave birth to me.
you aint the person who had pay for my entire life when i was growing.
YOU AINT nothing to me (;
so put a cork in your bloody mouth.thank you.
I didnt ask you for your opinion about me.
So why came on me and judge me?
Dont you even dare to judge cos dont make me get started on you.
PLEASE.
Look at yourself in the mirror,look at what you are doing now.. look at what you are having now.
i didnt talk about you so i dont want you coming over and judging me.
Criticizes me saying "ohmygawd~you shouldnt say that,my god..you're a girl"
BLA BLA BLA.
put that CRAP back into the sea or shove it back into your mouth.thank you.

You know,if you cant stand on how sometimes i would say bad word.
You can so get the hell out of my life
(P/S:darlings,i dont need you either)
if you are a friend from facebook,FYI there is an UN-FRIEND button around that corner.
and if you are friend of mine in reality,you can totally delete my number and stop texting me.
FYI you can delete my number down in your mobile.
i dont need to teach you i hope you are smart enough.

I have always been nobody but myself! yes,nobody.. (not the WG song)
I dont like to pretend to be this and that.
so people would go like "oh!she's nice!" oh this and that.
nope,no way..
i hate pretenders so you can expect i would never be one.
why go on faking yourself just to get people to like you or something?
friends will love you just the way you are.
dont change for them,be yourself.
i dont see what's the problem.
so being a girl means you cant say bad words?
equally meaning a girl should never confess to someone they love?
PEOPLE!
This is 2011... it aint 1800's or what ever era or cave that you are living in now.
GROW UP & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS freaks.

peace out.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment